Bahria Town Rawalpindi

Hi, can you please provide an update on Bahria Rawalpindi resale market are the prices/activity still on the low side or has there been any improvement in the last month?

Still the same as last month

Same position, Market is slow.

What is the current price of 5 marla in phase 8 ???

Depends on the block. In M block you can get it for about 18.5 lakhs. Some dealers are trying to create a small artificial hike to dispose off their investments, but if you are a seller, you will quickly find out that the market is totally dead.

Thanks for your replies.

Do you foresee any improvement within the next 6 months. I understand this might be "guessing" but experience speaks for it self.

Also what are the prices of a commercial plot(5 Marlas) in phase 8 or adjacent areas?

Somebody told me just couple of days ago that M-block prices will rise again in 1-2 months because Bahria has planned to launch 5-Marla plots with quick possession in M-block at much higher price. Frankly speaking, I don’t believe in such rumours coz Bahria mkt totally depends on such rumours & sudden incidents. I am sharing this info here with hope that if anyone of you has correct info then pls inform me as we’ll.

When is the expected time fram of possession in M block?

Its very hard to predict possession date of M-Block because development pace is slow. Furthermore; Bahria Town Management's whole focus is Karachi right now.

Bahria's new strategy is to launch new projects at higher prices & gather as much money as possible from investors.

I am looking for a boulevard in rafi block 5 marla,if any one is willing to sell at a very reasonable price according to the market status at the moment please do get in touch

Plz advice me , which sector/block is the best for 10 Marla plot in phase 8 ? My budget is 4.5m and I want to construct my house after 2 years. I’m an overseas so I need your help . Many thanks

Prices are down,check safari valley for 7 marla,d block f1 overseas for 10 marla,

10-Marla plot in F1 block is good option

Is it true that phase 8 is suffering from water shortage? ¨

if anyone interested to sell phase 8 F1 height 10 marla ?

I personally like rafi block,but prices are high a boulevard 5 marla is even un gettable at 30