Petrol pump sugestion

It may sound bit irrelevant, but felt this is best forum to get maximum info from very experienced and well informed fellow members
I am planning to build a petrol pump. I have already short listed a location, which i feel has a great prospect.. Can experts shed some light about its profitability and procedures.

Regards

Salik,

Investment in Petrol pump is a good option but if your self can give time to run pump. Don,t let to run by labor or Theka.The first thing is to get licence from well companies like Shell, PSO, Total, Admore etc.

If you have u r own land then it will cost you another 10-12 million to build Canopy,Machines, Fuel Tank, Tuck shop, Tyre shop etc.

The location matter to much in petrol pump construction.

@Ahmed

Can you explain exact process for the licence?

To whom should I approach?

I applied online for various companies, but no response. Plan to visit their regional office in coming days.

I heard one needs to construct the structure rest like equipment and storage tanks is OMC responsibility. How correct is that information? In that case, it shouldn't cost 12 million.

I was expecting a figure around 8 million excluding land and operation expenses.

No suggestions yet, seems people owning an running petrol business are not on this forum.

Kindly share your views and comments, they mean a lot.

BUMP

PMUB

Ye PMUB kya hai?