Possession Of Phase 8 Block L

Hi,

Can anybody tell me when they are giving possession of plots in Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8 Block L.

Thanks you.

I visited pindi bahria last week and never saw any progress in any Sector.

I visited Bahria Ph.8, some 4 months ago. Block L was ready for house construction. I wonder what is taking it so long to build houses there.

@Nisar. They have only recently given possession in G block and I block where development was apparently completed several months earlier. L block is far from being finished and I doubt it will get possession this year at least.

I guess no possession until BTK sattay bazi finishes!!! As said before that self visited BT phase 8 few days back and no construction was going on except carpeting of main express way.

I read somewhere in advertisement few months back that L block possession has announced in Phase-8. Nisar sb, i think u should call bahria customer service to get exact information about it.

Irfan sb, I would suggest you get first have info from Bahria office.

I emailed bahria town this was the reply.

Please be intimated that development is in progress at site and will require some more time to be completed and announce for possession, any official information regarding this will be given to clients through news paper adds as soon as development will be completed. Hence please wait for some time in this regards.

@Kashif … Are you sure they have given possession for G Sector. I have a plot there, as I had been waiting for a long time. My plot is boulevard on allotment certificate, but on map it is general, what options do I have? will they replace it with boulevard one?

Bahria town in advertisement published in Daily Jang dated 28 February 2014. Http://e.jang.com.pk/02-28-2014/pindi/page16.

As possession process has started in Bahria Town Phase 8 Sector G, I, L, N and P.

And Garden City Zones 1,2,3,4 and 5.

So what happened?

what blocks did get possession

Nisar sb, I also saw the same advertisement regarding possession but i dont know what happened on ground as i dont live in Islamabad/Pindi. By checking at google map, it looks as L-block is ready for possession.

@Nadeem Malik. I am quite sure they have given possession in G block, at least in some part of it. The last time I was there about 2-3 weeks ago, I noticed that 2 houses are already under construction in G block. I am not sure about the boulevard issue. Boulevard doesn't mean main boulevard as I think Bahria classifies a 50 feet road as boulevard, so may be that could be the issue.

As for L block I am quite sure it is not possession ready yet. It is not even connected by a proper road so far.

What about F2 sector? When will the possession be given??

Thanks sir.@Kashif

F-2 might take a longer time. They are developing F block in reverse order i.e. F-5 first, then F-4 followed by F-3 and then F-2 as they don’t have an alternative route to move the heavy machinery to the later blocks. Can’t predict an exact time though.

Thank you very much Mr Kashif for such piece of information.

In my opinion development in phase 8 is no big problem for Bahria now…they can practically finish the job by the end of this year. Their main concern seems to be preventing an over supply situation, which will practically sink the already depressed market. Every block in phase 8 is about the size of a full phase when you compare it to phases 1-6.

@Raza.

Very strange ,how can there be oversupply?,the plots are already sold 10 years back, in M, J ,K ,N partial , ,F2/3/4/5 BLOCKS STILL awaiting possession.

There development and handing over of possession to owners will only bring confidence in the market ,and prices will stop sudden fluctuations.

@Dk. The percentage of built up plots in "possession" blocks of phase 8 is presently less than 10% even though some blocks have had possession for over 5 years now. With the recently given new possessions, price of 10 marla "possession" plots has started sinking towards 30 lakhs, something which was unthinkable only a year ago. That seems like a case of oversupply to me.

Making bookings is one thing, delivering final product is what decides its market worth. If Toyota immediately delivers all the new Corrollas it has booked so far, there will be no premium on new cars. If they shipped hundreds of cars before booking to their showrooms without orders and then asked dealers to sell, it would have been available at a discount.

Rafi, Umer ,Usman,Ali abubakar blocks all with possession ,and by built up if you mean leveling by owner of plot , yes 50 % plus plots are leveled.

BUT if you mean plot built up by bahria, then its impossible for bahria to give possession in blocks like ,, E ,F, A, B, C, D ETC without completion of basic amenities and plot numbers. AND once you have plot number and exact location ,then its a ready possessed plot for construction,and counting on this fact all above mentioned blocks have 100 % possession.

IF the owner is not taking possession ,then its another topic.

Regarding prices and possession , so GENTLE MAN prices increases with possession never decreases.

Your theory of possession announcement in L AND G BLOCKS phase 8 resulting in price decrease is wrong.IT WAS a market artificial bubble ,gambled by big foxy dealers first hyping prices ,which deflated the prices later on when gamblers were over.