Anyone Living In Bahria Enclave?

Anyone living in Enclave already? Obviously the pros are that you are living in Bahria but what are the cons?

Thanks

I would love get more info on this.

Ye gidars are living rite now

Property dealers are living there…

It is good by safety point of view as well. Location is good and big market is also available there with every facility. If you want to construct your property then I can recommend you many good architects and designers, who are offering attractive rates for construction planning. Bahria Enclave is really a good place to live in peace.

http://www.ameradnan.com

@Adnan and Shoaib really funny! :-)

Btw, jokes apart, i know A block is ready to construct. Are conditions really liveable there? I mean security wise and hassle of construction activities going on in other sectors?

Currently no one.

Not for another year I guess

I have seen at least 3 houses occupied. Interviewed some of these early birds and they seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this phase. Bahria's security is unmatched, they have deployed guards to each of these occupied houses for night watch.

Sector A is pretty much isolated and not affected by the development hassle of other sectors and clusters.

It is perfect time to live in Bahria and enjoy its exclusiveness, later it will be crowded.

Only three families in such a vast area doesnt sound good, maybe more in next 6-12 months

How can someone construct house and live there without possession, majority of members are still waiting for possession, once they it’s ready then people shall not take time to construct and live there, and bahria is going to occupy the surroundings as well.

Its been 4 months since I asked this question, some areas do have possession now. Can anyone up date on this please ? .

It is really difficult to live in that much isolation. For picnic it is OK but for living permanently it isn't fun.

I bet those 3 families are suffering big time :)

Friends. I am hearing from some agents that prices in C1 are on the rise and it is getting increasingly difficult to secure a plot now. Has anyone purchased any plot lately to confirm above.

No idea.

I have subscribed to list of new plots in Bahria enclave and from last one week agents r creating new advertisement for C and C1 after every hour. So much selling going on at C and C1

I was in discussion with one agent to make a deal for 8 marla and apparently he told me that these postings are mostly fake with no confirm plots. They are just doing it in competition with other agents by posting lower prices and to attract buyers. When you approach them for buying, mostly these plots are not available. I wanted to know if someone has experience similar issue.

Apple… How did you subscribe to this list… I am interested in doing so also, without wasting hours on olx and zameen.com forums. Please let me know

Open Zameen.com :

City = Islamabad

Location = Bahria Enclave 2

Type = Resditental plot

when you search and enter at 2nd page then you get option on screen to subscribe to list

Another dealr's created hype or a real increase ? Difficult to tell.

If this is a real boom in making, then will it have impact on the overall dead property market in Isb ?