B-17 d block

Hi,

Can anyone advise what is the status update on b-17 d-block and when can we expect possessions. Also what is the rough estimate of 1 kanal plot in different blocks?

Dear Ali,

I think within one to two months Multi is giving possession to D block and access to E and F blocks because it was Multi promise at last AGM.

Multi never done anything in last six months and losing credibility.Will Multi fulfill the promises they mentioned in their manifesto?

Let's hope for best.Hope lies in dreams,in imagination and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.

Regards

Thank you so Much. Any idea of rough prices in d block 8 Marla n 1 kanal?

Dear Nadeem,

If there is anyway the buyers in D and E block can constantly pursue MPCHS management as like me many are overseas and are unable to attend AGM.

I have a commercial plot in E block markaz.

Regards,

To be honest i don't know much about D block because situation yet not clear.30x60 1.6 to 2 Million and Kanal 4 to 4.8 Million.

If you like to selling then hold and if you like to purchase then wait until good signs in D block.

If you like to invest in B-17 then go to B,C or E block because prices are rock bottom.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear AIRana,

I am also overseas working in Kuwait.you are in safe zone and your investment is in safe hands.

Multi was one of best brand but unfortunately Multi greedy management never ever care B-17 and investors are suffering.

If Multi will not serious to resolve issues and not focus the development then it will be last project of Multi.Multi is losing credibility.Multi should show the development progress openly.What Multi done in last six months?Why Multi is afraid to show the development status?

Let's hope for best inshAllah.

Regards

I am afraid, the situation is still same...

Thanks

Goggle maps are not updated for B-17 area after dec-14.

Only someone who visited recently can update.

These was some improvement seen in google maps DEC-14 updates as compared to last update.

Just for information, Multi has announced possession of first 500/1000 plots in sector D. Please check your possession status from society office.

Dear Faisal

Thanks for the gud news.

Do you have any contact number to whom we can check the possession status?

Faisal Sb, if true, then this is indeed a very good news. Hope they will go for complete possession of the Block.

Regards

Just called MPCHS. They said possession for d block will start end of the year

Dear Ali,

It’s 100% confirm news as updated by society official to me in person, while visiting their office in G8. I went there to clear my annual dues.

Please don’t ask them for complete sector possession. Ask them the status of first badge of plots close to sector C.

Dear Ali,

At last AGM Multi promise that they will give possession in coming June.Again Multi is going to change like usual.Multi should think one lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths

Multi and Multi promises........

Multi Promises are like babies easy to make but hard to deliver.Don't make any promises that you can't keep.

Regards

Dear Faisal,

It's old story and Multi never done even one thing in last six months.Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayaal acha hai Ghalib.

Multi and Multi words .......

Only fools and liars claim to know everything because the fool thinks all that he knows is everything and the liar knows there is no sufficient data to know everything.

Let's hope for best because there is no other choice.Investors(not dealers)demanding to Multi should show the development progress openly in detail.Why prices are going down on daily basis?(because there is no any new development)Why Multi dealers are more strong than Multi management?Why there is three grads for investors No1 relatives No2 Dealers and No3 and last number genuine buyers.

Allah tala Multi ko sidha rasta dekha day Ameen.

Regards

Dear Nadeem, I think the best way to reveal the truth is by applying possession. Let me come to Pakistan, I shall apply possession at my earliest to check their claim.

Dear All,

MPCHS is working diligently to resolve the Block-D issue in B-17. There are 03 options under consideration:

1) Acquire all the Block-D from the villagers but in return they are asking high payments.

2) Acquire complete "Manzare Kohsar" and adjust Block-D plot holders there.

3) Acquire land between Block-A and Block-E, right below "Labor Colony" and adjust Block-D plot holders there.

They are seriously working on point 01 but if it fails they have backup options.

Thank you so much Anees for the information. I am looking to buy 1 Kanal in D-block and seems the reduced prices reflect the fact that the are is still not bought by MPCHS totally. Currently for Kanal plot in D block the price i am getting are 30 Lakh to $35 lakhs. I already have one 8 marla also in D block next to C block.

What is your opinion. If I should buy a 1 kanal in D block for around 33 lakhs now or now is not the time?

Please look for Kanal plot in Block-E. I am not against Block-D but I am asking you because of following 02 reasons:

1) Block-E 95% possession is completed and given.

2) MPCHS will built direct road to Block-E from Block-A which will reduce the distance. It will be direct double road. If you have complete map you can see it.