Bahria town is;amabad guide

Can anyone guide me. I want to purchase 1 kanal plot in bahria town islamabad, but i need advice where to buy the plot. Which sector or phase is secure to buy plot in? Also, what about golf city and garden city?

Khalid Majid Sb....

If you want to buy safe and secure 1 Kanal in BE Islamabad... Plots in Sector A and Sector C, with possession are the most safe and secure investment.... The only problem is, if you can afford that... The price will be some thing from 130 Million and above, I guess....

Regards

Khalid and Khan SB, in fact prices are down these days and u might get a good bargain in C within 1.15 and 1.25 cror range. Both, A and C will be on cash with immediate possession.

Isloo, thanks for the updated price....

What about price range for 10 marla in Sector C ?

Khan bhai…Ajkal bahria enclave na jaiyo…Bari game hai…stay away.

Saadi Bro… Well said… Matlab halaat tight he hein… Chalo will pray for better days in future…

Sir kaafi tight hain.Suna hai koi kaafi bara faisla BE kay khilaf ayya hai and it is being hushed up so stay away till the status is clear.

Thank you bro…

Welcome anytime sir

Saadi bro thanks for the updates. What about other sectors of BT specially phase 8/9?

Regards

Sir never ever think of investing in phase 9…FOr living i personally think phase 7 and 8 are good options as in this amount you cannot get a 5 tar lifestyle anywhere else.Dha and cda are far expensive.But i again repeat phase 7,8 is only good for living not investment…Investors bhai apni qismat bahria kay ilawa kahin aazmaaen.

Well said SAADI bahi.Bahria phase7,8 possession area and Safari Valley are good options for living.Enclave prices will decrease so stay away.

Regards

How much more it’s going to decrease ? Bahria is in trouble

Saadi bhai and other experts! Please speak clearly what’s new with enclave, what’s the decision and from where. Is it the NOC issue bringing a big change?

The original thread starter was asking about a 1-kanal plot in bahria town, not sure if he meant enclave but hopefully he got an answer about enclave.

Brother! ready to possession 1-kanal plot in bahria town will be starting with lowest price in phase 8 usman-d block or then phase 7. I don't know much about them but price will perhaps be 80-90 lacs. If you want cheaper with no possession right away then phase 8 F-4 has 1-kanal plots and files of those are I think 45 to 50 lacs. I have a 1-kanal file in F-4 but don't intend to sell at this time. The experts can explain this further and certainly better.

May be u guys are talking about this news

Two complaints have been filed with National Accountability Bureau (NAB) by Karachi Indigenous Rights Alliance and a resident of Rawalpindi, Shafiqur Rehman, alleging malpractice in the acquisition of public and private lands by Bahria Town.

The petitioners have claimed that Bahria Town has encroached upon 732 acres of land in Lohi Bhir forest and 684 acres of land in Takht Pari forest. Rehman has contended that 700 kanals of his “personal land” in Pota Kalan has been encroached by Bahria. The petitioners have alleged that Capital Development Authority (CDA) has shut its eyes to the “encroachments”. It has also been stated that a grazing field in Khasra No 459 of Mouza Tumair measuring 1,000 kanals has been isolated. Bahria Town has also been accused of encroaching upon 2,500 kanals of Tumair Forest Reserve, a holding of CDA.

It has been claimed that more than 2,000 kanals of land was “gifted” by CDA to the real estate developer for Bahria Expressway. The 10-kilometre long road provides access to Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. Bahria is also accused of selling residential plots to thousands of people in Medical City and scrapping the project at the end. The area was handed over to Defence Housing Authority (DHA) as Sector F, Phase 1. However, the owners of plots in Medical City still await justice.

Bahria has been accused of selling to vulnerable class more than 40,000 villas which were to be constructed under Awami Villas scheme, but then abandoning the project. The idea was to provide low-cost housing next to DHA Phase 2 Islamabad. The petitioners claim the Sindh government has allocated public land to Bahria and that the developer got the land via Malir Development Authority (MDA), which totals to at least 70,000 acres. MDA stands accused of processing the transfer of areas in Moidan, Kandjhang, Mehar Jabal, Mayo, Langeeji, Gadap to a Bahria project, situated at the sides of the Superhighway. The petitioners have accused Bahria Town of seizing land through “any possible means” and have said cases exist whereby the land owners were threatened, pressurised and their lands forcibly purchased for nominal amount.

The petitioners have contended that several government agencies are aiding Bahria in land encroachments. Talking to Daily Times, Rehman has expressed dissatisfaction over the disciplinary actions taken against Bahria by NAB. “I am helpless, my property stands encroached while NAB is silent,” he bemoaned, adding that “public places are being handed over to a profit-making company.”

Lagta hey Saadi bhai ney typical dealaroon wali gugli phainki hey....;)

The decision awaited has just arrived. High court has rejected MR's plea to shift case from Anti-corruption Punjab to NAB.

Was this the big thing awaited?

(My post is withheld for review so writing again. Plz disregard when the earlier gets released)

Lagta hey Saadi bhai nay dealeroon wali gugli phainki hey...;)

The much-awaited decision has just arrived. High court has rejected MR's plea to shift the case from Punjab Anti Corruption to NAB.

Is this going to change anything?

@ isloo…I have got this info from just a couple of sources but don’t know about details.They were saying that some decision against the BE has been given and court has ordered to raze all of Bahria enclave(although not possible) because some of the land is encroached there…Secondly i personally think at this exorbitant price,you don’t need to put your money at the place where the future of society is not clear.I think that BE will not be populated unless possession of 5 and 8 marla is announced but cda is also claiming that this zone was meant for farm houses and bigger plots and bahria enclave cannot sell small sized plots so that is also an issue.Lets see…

BE is doomed