Best apartment investment

I am looking to buy an apartment (probably 1 bed keeping my budget in view) please suggest the best available options in isb/ rwp. So far apartments in bahria civic center look good but at the same time al ghurair have also come up as an alternate option. Kindly advice and guide accordingly plus are apartments in civic center a good investment opportunity?

If u cn afford Fortune empire in E-11 main margala road is 20 story building with excellent rental area, on 4 years installments. U can also ask on 03355063653

Dear Wali,

Thank you for the input. However, i am looking for something ready for possession.

Haroon khana then there is a very good option Silk shoping centre ready for possesion near Rabi centre it is opening for business from this march on half the amount you can get a shop rest in one year instalments. I personaly visited this and i like it. The owner is known to me if u are realy serious i can give u a good location shop on good price.it will be good than the rabi centre as the metro bus stop is in its front. This is my no 03355063653 u can contact me for help

Amazon Rainforest- The most profitable real estate investment and ideal investment opportunity.

I will suggest, DHA Defense Residency in DHA 2. It is by Algurair giga.It has options from studio to 4 rooms, from budget from 28 lacks to 1.5 cror.

Kindly check Rania Heights apartment in Zaraj Housing Scheme. Just opposite to Hyperstar market and Giga Mall.

Walking distance.

Complete luxury apartments with all facilities..

If you want to buy or for more details contact me on 03110011308

Haroon sahab checkout Zarkon Heights. Luxury apartments and outstanding location. Possession with in 2 months.

Rania Heights.

Zaraj Housing Scheme opp. World trade center Islamabad.

Luxury apartments with all facilities and Best ROI.

You can easily get your desired apartment in Islamabad in your budget.