Block i in phase8 bahria

What is the status of block i in bahria town phase8, is it a good place to invest & what are the construction prospects.

The price in block i ranges from 3 million, whereas in block e and f it is 4 million for 10 marla, (why the price is less in i block, even it's location seems better)
Thanks

G, H , I blocks were recently given possessions they are not that much populated as compared to other blocks. I think they will be equal in worth to old blocks but need some time to get populated. They are the only blocks performing better return wise phase 8 these days. Rest Allah knows.

Yes Shumaila is right.G,H.I all are new blocks and these blocks will take time.Long term investment.

Regards

Aoa…will the opening of passage to GT road from garden city have any positive impact on g,h.i and safari valley?..I believe GT road will be on the same distance from these locations from both sides…so maybe good for garden city but not particularly for blocks under safari valley…

The possession was very recent in I block.

There's no more that 3 houses (still under constuction) in the sector.

Land seems filled up (i'm not that old to tell exactly)

E and F are closer to built up Safari Valley, so much more livable than sector I.

I personally find sector I's map more haphazard than E or F.

Brother Hsris do you think that it's a good time to start construction at F1 for residential purpose. I have a plot there. Also tell me how you compare F1 sector among others .

Thanks

Thanks all,

What is the news that Bahria phase 8 has been merged with DHA?

Bahria phase 8 is not merging with DHA at all. Only Garden city has already been merged with phase 3 of DHA...

Hamza sb, for selling purposes, you might want to wait another year or two to start construction. But to live there, it is now busy enough to start living there. Commercial areas and mosques/schools are also not far away from F1 (mostly in HUB commercial).

To find a tenant is also rather a matter of luck but not impossible really.