Can I? Should I?

Aoa
Dear all,

I need help and advice from all property expert of Islamabad.

I am working in Islamabad (salaried person) and leaving on a rented portion in Islamabad F-11.

The upper portion of the house i have rented is at 80,000 rs per month. I have been paying around the same amount of rent for last 3 years now. Other day i was calculating that i have paid around 3 million in rent in last 3 year. Even after paying what i believe a high amount for rent, the standard of living is far from luxurious or satisfactory; as i live in rented house i am never able to setup the interior/ exterior of my living place as i want. This has got me thinking to get a place of my own, but the issue is that although i can pay as much as 1.5 lac per month for installment but the liquid saving i have are no more than 4 million. Issue is my family is used to certain way of living and can only settle in isb cda sectors, bahria town and dha. Also the house needs to be atleast 10 marla.
My question is how can i buy a decent house.. I have 4 million cash and i can pay 1.5 lac per month. Is there any mortgage or reasonable house financing scheme available? What and where can i buy after securing a loan .. And the most important question where can i get the loan..

I will highly appreciate your valued suggestion.

I would recommend you to go for a plot at bahria enclave or bahria garden city 1 kanal with installment plan and wait for the possession and then go for construction by yourself as houses are simply out of your budget…

I do agree with SAADI that Bahria Enclave is a good option. When you need construction then I belong to the same architect and construction and would be really helpful for you. Don`t wait and go for a good investment.

http://www.ameradnan.com

A lot of people in Islamabad are in the same dilemma.

Go for Bahria Enclave 1, DHA or Bahria Town. Another option is to go for a good apartment.

In this budget you can get 8 marla plot only in bahria enclave, plus the construction cost, however, you can easily get a 10 marla in gulberg islamabad and spare 1 million along with your saving for future construction after 2/3 years.

Dear Asif, what would be the estimated cost of construction of a 5 marla double story in bahria enclave with good standard?

I dont know ur thinking, but Meezan back gives home loan and claim their terms to be Islamic. Get loan and buy a 10 marla house in zone 5 (around 10M for 10 marla single story). The monthly instalment will be less than 1 lak.

good luck

B.R Malik sab opinion is good about apartment. There are some good project in which you can book your apartment in proper CDA sector, which would be luxurious would have good rental value, even if you dont want to live in, you would be able to rent it out.