Dha Islamabad rise in 2015

DHA is little slow market right now but everything is about to change. Signal free road from faizabad to Rawat and another ring road in plan to connect from rawat to the new international airport. Dha is about to become center of gravity for all the investments. Not to mention it is the safest place to buy, build or invest.

DHA will be heart of twin city and all major arteries will connect DHA as the central point. Inshallah.

Acha ji ??

Han Jee…Sheikh Bhai. Inshallah!

Imran khan bhai app bhi baton say tabdelli lain gay aik din inshAllah

Danish Bhai,

I wish our politicians grow a pair or two and legislate or enforce the existing laws to hold this society mafia accountable. Only good one that deliver should be able to stay in industry and all those rotten eggs should be wiped out so they quit looting innocent people money.

Thanks for the suppport, May Allah keep you happy. Lot of prayers for you.

People usually ask about the fate of Defense Housing Authority Islamabad and wondered what’s happening in reality? Phases like I and II are very well marked on the ground, but whereabouts of Phases III and IV are yet to be determined?

DHA Phase IV was initially launched as DHA Islamabad Phase I Extension, but it was later called DHA Phase IV Rawalpindi due to various contradictions e.g administrative boundary between Rawalpindi District and Islamabad Capital Territory.

Phase IV is situated near Phase I. It extends itself towards Soan River, opposing Bahria Intellectual Village reaching M2 Motorway Interchange. It also meets Askari 14 as well as Adiala Road. Being an immaculate location, Phase IV has three entries, providing easy access from three different sides of the city.

When it was initially paved off, the project was considered to be a joint venture between DHA Islamabad and Bahria Town and Habib Rafiq (Pvt) Ltd (HRL) was likely to perform its development work.

In 2013, delays in land acquisition occured and lack of any possible way forward between these three major groups, the administration of DHA Islamabad decided to take over the absolute project in hand and it was decided to develop it in two phases. Decisions regarding development work in Sectors A, B, C and D, together spanning 5,143 kanal, were made that National Logistics Cell (NLC) would complete it in a period of 3 years in the first phase. However, development of second phase shall begin right after the completion of the first phase.

The handing over of the project to DHA Islamabad created an understanding that the authority would wholly solly acquire the remaining land itself. DHA Islamabad also finalized by dealing about the land that landowners who would make the full payments of their properties be allocated plots in the blocks developed in the first phase. Re-balloting would take place to allot plots to the remaining applicants later. Initially, the balloting was about to be held in November 2014 but as of now, the DHA has intentions to conduct it in the second half of 2015.

At this instant, it looks that development work of the first phase of the project is supposed to be accomplished by 2017. Speedy work is presently being carried out in terms of development of roads and bridges and by the end of 2015, these sectors will be laid out on the ground.

I would recommend you to utilize these moments as this is the perfect time to buy land in DHA Phase IV as rates are steadily increasing because of the continuous development. The average market rate of 1-kanal residential plots in DHA Phase IV, as of May 2015, is between PKR 6,500,000 and PKR 6,800,000.

Taking this investment in DHA Islamabad most beneficial, Phase IV comes itself along the lines as a golden opportunity since Phases I and II are now fully developed and have less potential for large-scale gains, while DHA Phase III is beyond any development as of now.

The secure location of Phase IV amidst many fine projects such as Askari 14, Attock Oil Refinery, Bahria Phase VIII and DHA Phase I makes it highly popular for investment.

Moreover, the beautiful and the natural landscape of Phase IV is also a major reason for investors and homebuyers for attracting to buy land as future investment there.

Any chunck of information required regarding DHA Islamabad’s Phase IV can be obtained by simply dialing on 0332-4448288.

We also deal in DHA Islamabad all phases. For Sale and purchase please contact.

Regards

Mohsin Shoaib Awan

In my opinion Dha phase2 is safe and bright future.N and P blocks are best for investment.Allah knows best.

Regards

Given the prices of IV its better to most preferable to invest in DHA 2 K-P blocks instead. Atleast you have a reality and location is even better than IV

Agreed with Arshad Saab, Phase 2 is much better than Phase 4.

68 lakhs for non-possesion plots does not make sense when you can a decent possession plot almost in same range in Phase-2

Jasmine 5 marla 11 paid 1 lakh profit,orleander 12 paid 8 marla open 1.7 profit,daffodil 8 marla 12 paid 1.5 profit,bluebell 5 marla open 4 lakh profit,bluebell 5 marla transferable corner 3 lakh profit contact 03005167456

I agree with Arshad bahi if we compare phase4 and phase2 then phase2 is looking more valuable.

Regards

I agree with Nadeem Ahmed and Arshad Sb.

Also, Thanks to Shoaib Sb. For sharing information regarding Phase-IV. May Allah bless you all.

DHA Krachi prices are gone up 20 to 40 Lacs in last 2 weeks, its mean DHA Islamabad prices are about to go up very soon.

Waheed,

What is the reason of DHA karachi rise ?

Rawalpindi ring road and Dhadhoocha dam are going to be finalized soon. DHA-2 for houses and DHA-2 extension/valley are the best pick for investment, as we stand.

DHA-4 is good but the location nearer to Islamabad is better for making profit in the same time span. The dam will be made by BT and DHA and the ring road will be built by Shahbaz Sharif to win the urban seats in the next election.

Kash aisa ho jaye or hamara 8 marla tulip plot lahore k sab sey kam dha k plots k birabar hey a jaye which is 40 lakh in lahore.

I want to get plots i have 30 lac investment anybody tell me where to invest.

Good luck, Iqbal Sb. I hope your wish come true :slight_smile:

Http://www.dawn.com/news/1195033/sc-seeks-probe-into-housing-scheme-on-dam-site

Not sure what to say, Good, bad or just simply ugly for DHA Valley.