Enclave 2

What is the future of bahria enclave 2 in two three years?

Dear uncertainty is prevailing at the moment… Bahria needs to take some positive steps to encourage the investors… Possession to old allottees could be one good option. NOC from CDA could be another positive things… And so on…

2 to 3 years time frame can give some good profits…

Saadi Bhai, u r right, it will take some years…

Sir khan n other seniors,

plz guide us s it a must 2 pay every installment?

wat if i dnt pay my installments n only keep its file 4 anothr 2 yrs or only pay 1 odd installment?

S it wise or othrwise?

wat r rules abt it plz?

Dear Saleh, if u don’t pay the installments, then u will have to pay the surcharge, which is not less if accommodated over two years time frame…

Thanx a lot sir khan,

wat if enclave goes 2 profit f may b 8-10 lakhs aftr 2 yrs n surcharge s around 2 lakhs, s it nt worth it?

Property dealers also do de same i suppose, who invest n files etc?

Dear Saleh,

I do agree that some people really work on this principle... But this time around even this proposition might not work due to already high prices of the files.... So, the risk is worth taking....

Thanx alot sir khan 4 ur quick response.

Means u agree wid my idea?

May ALLAH bless u ALWAYS.

Bahria after Karachi booking, will return to Enclave 2 and rates will get better, nothing to worry.

Nasir sb once upon a time u used to say BE has NOC and they ll make it in public at suitable time ......u shud get the chirya of Najam Sethi :=).

BE1 has no possession of 5,8 marla how do we expect in next 4 years :=)

I LOV U Nasir Khurshid Bhai. I wish dat your words and my wish does come true.

Apple bro, just see profit of BE with out NOC, n imagine where it will reach after NOC. For time being, if you keep possession aside, despite their delay in possession, people are riping the fruits of profit, so after possession with NOC, STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION...OMG...

Lets hope for the best i have three files :(. But i learned one thing never take decision on one mans advice.

Kal achay khasay mautbar banday ke samnay mainay ghalti se kah dia k yaar enclave 7 sawa 7 tak aye to main utha loon. To us nay foran kaha sarray saat main laini hay. To meray mou se herani se nikla...hainn

Meri calculation to March,April to ki thi(like I mentioned in other enclave forum) par hun eee.

Allah behter karay ga, Umeed-e-bahar rakhain.

Dear Tariq Bhai,

U r right, never trust on one person's advice... Never go for more files in one scheme, where there is every thing kept secret......

Thanks

The BE will jump in March; otherwise, Bahria reputation will go down as public is not happy with BE 2 launch without any map. Islamabad and Rawalpindi customers are now curious in Karachi. Best of Luck…

Hasmi sb, sir ibrahim n sm othr seniors r also f same opinion dat situation will improve near 1st instalment. N see, 5 marla old booking w/o possession s being traded at profit f around 15 lakh.

Othrwise set bak recieved by bahria in karachi will definitely jolt baray malik sb 2 tak concrete steps in order 2 restore his reputation, othrwise thre graph ll definitely collapse wich MR cant afford at all n will never let it happen.

Dear Saleh Saheb,

You are absolutely correct that Malik Riaz Saheb or Bahria Management has to think seriously about their reputation as it is not the old time of 15 years back when Bahria Town was launched. Today Electronic Media is very strong and the bad news spread very fast.

Bahria Enclave development is in full swing and definitely the prices goes up. It is located in a valley and green area of Islamabad and very close to Murree Hills.

BT should not hang the projects in middle of nowhere and then move to next…BE and Phase 8 ll struggle if they don’t pay attention to them.

I hope that all Dealers of Bahria Town must do their best to convince Bahria Town Management to improve its credibility of Bahria Town and Enclave in Islamabad/Rawalpindi rather than pleasing its Management Executives by investing money of public.

Public have broken windows and desks of Dealers due to the wrong commitments by few dealers for Bahria Enclave 2.

I hope situation will improve for the betterment of Customers, Dealers, Bahria Town Management etc.