Aj

Authority
566 posts
4 best
Bluedoctor

Authority
553 posts
5 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Want To Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Want To Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Want To Buy discussion.
MG4
( 61 posts )

[31 Replies]
Salam,

I am interested in farmhouse/plot in Islamabad with an area between 4-10 kanal maximum.

Can the experts please give some ideas of various options i.e. what are the areas of such plots around Islamabad.

Many thanks.

897 days ago In Want To Buy
    Post Answer
    MBS
    (835 posts)
    Best Reply
    Bharakahu Naval Farms on Simly Dam Road. Development complete in Phase 1 of 20 Kanal. Phase 2 contains 5 and 8 Kanal farms. Utilities available.

5 Kanal for 6Mn - 10Mn
    8 Kanal for 8Mn - 13Mn
    20 Kanal for 2.5 - 3Mn
    Concerns: Buying and selling is complicated through Pak Navy

Gulberg Greens near Korang Chowk opposite Judicial Colony in Zone IV. Near Islamabad Highway. Development started, NOC issued. Expected completion time 6 - 8 yrs.

4 Kanal for 13Mn
    5 Kanal for 16Mn

Concerns: Extremely Expensive as there is nothing on ground and developer is Intelligence Bureau ECHS. Not the best in market, i guess. Uncertainty and very long term.

JKCHS has no NOC. CDA issued multiple Public warnings so do not buy anything there.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/cda-latest/files/publicnotices.asp?var=148

MPCHS - well reputed developer. Could be a good choice for people living in Taxila or Wah.

5 Kanal cost around 6Mn

Concerns: Too far, Outside Islamabad Capital Territory.
    Development will take years, I guess.
    894 days ago 

Syed Ibrahim
    (1441 posts)
    W.salam Dear Anwar Shah,

There are many options of farm houses in Islamabad or surroundings. Chuk Shehzad and Murre Road is ideal place for farm house and most expensive one in farm house societies.

MPCHS farm houses are also a good option . They are giving 5 kanal farm house at 55 lac on installments but a bit away from Islamabad almost 45 to 50 km away from zero point.

In zone 5 agro farms of JKCHS is a better location option but prices are a bit high there. There are many other orchard schemes near to Simli dam Baharakahu so it depends on your budget that where you can buy.
    896 days ago 

Lse1
    (62 posts)
    Dear

Can you tell me location of MPCHS and JKCHS farm house developments? What are the current prices.

Also are there any safe investments near simply dam road area for farmhouse?
    896 days ago 

MG4
    (61 posts)
    Thanks Ibrahim.

What are the prices of JKCHS? Any idea about Gulberg farm houses, it's location and prices please. I have checked the MPCHS but it is too far away, almost in Taxilla/Wah Cantt.

Thanks.
    895 days ago 

Syed Ibrahim
    (1441 posts)
    MPCHS location is near to Brahma Bahtur interchange on motorway which is almost 20 to 25 km away from Islamabad motorway toll plaza towards Hasan Abdal. new bookings prices for 5 kanal is 55 lac on installments. old price was 45 lac.

JKCHS farm house location is good its in zone 4 near to Islamabad express highway.4 kanal price is around 85 lac on installments. Will try to get some info on Gulberg farm houses and simli farm houses then will update you INSHALLAH.
    894 days ago 

MG4
    (61 posts)
    Thanks Ibrahim and MBS.

Very informative. Are the Barkahu Naval and Gulberg on installments? Any further information please?

Many thanks.
    894 days ago 

MBS
    (835 posts)
    You are welcome bro. Naval farms are not on installments you have to pay it in one go.

Gulberg Greens is on installments. Down payment 20% and rest of it in 4 quarterly installments each of 20%.
    894 days ago 

Masood
    (1 post)
    Can you elaborate on the procedure . Is it time consuming and long
    726 days ago 

Saqib
    (110 posts)
    The best farm houses which are on installments are multi professional farm houses (Islamabad Orchards). They are very cheap, easily affordable.The company is best and development is going in full swing.
    For more details.

MPCHS website.
    685 days ago 

Lse1
    (62 posts)
    Any one has prices of Bahria Enclave 2 Agro Scheme?
    679 days ago 

Post Answer (31 Replies)
    1234>

Username:
    Password:
    Submit
    Email Basket (0)
    SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL