G-13 Vs DHA Phase 2 K L M B Blocks

Please advise which one is better for investment of 3 to 5 year G-13 or DHA phase 2 k l m b blocks

G-13 for high-investment, high returns in short term (1-2 years). Low quality of living, just usual advantages of zone 1.

DHA-II (ex-Commoners, blk k,l,m,n) relatively low investment, steady returns in longer term (5 years). Excellent location in Zone 5. It is far but good town planning and high standards of housing and maintenance expected.

I am totally agree with lsloo sab.

Regards

Is there any annual charges on possession plots in DHA-II (ex-Commoners, blk k,l,m,n) for not constructing house?

Not in 5 years I suppose. But you can put up the same question to SAADI, who is authority on DHA.

I visited DHA Phase 2 recently and very impressive with quality of infrastructure and system of maintenance by DHA. I need a honest advise. I have couple of plots in G-13 & G-14/4. I am really disappointed w.r.t current poor infrastructure when i compare G-13 & G-14/4 with DHA Phase 2. No doubt access/distance is key factor keeping value of G-13 & G-14/4 always UP.

Would it be advisable to shift investment of one plot from G-13 & G-14/4 to DHA Phase 2 (K L M N) for coming two years at least or should wait another 2 year to get max return from G-13 & G-14/4 before shift some investment in DHA Phase 2 (K L M N)

I have 7 million rupees, please let me know which place is good for 1 to two year of investment or build a house.

Or please advise me, if there is any place where I can buy house for good rent under this value.

I live outside country but want to invest, don’t know where?

Dha phase 2 K,L,M blocks and bahria enclave are one of the finest options.

Thanks brother, what about G-13 compared to DHA or Enclave. Let me know please. In G-13, which size of plot i can buy under 7.5 million?

25x40 or 25x50 in G-13 u can buy in 7.5 million

PropertyInfo, just hang in there with you g13 plots. It's not time to sell it. Zone 1 is best for high returns.

Shah, if you don't have to come to Islamabad every day for work or kids school, then there is no fun living here. You are much better off in DHA 2 or Bahria 8. You'll enjoy quality of life there, something that we used to cherish back in 90's.

Isloo thanks for ur advise re holding g-13 and G-14/4. May I know how long at least

Selection of living place depend on ur job location and school. I think after retirement DHA is best w.r.t every factor whereas G-13 and G-14/4 would be better for rental

Dha phase2 is much better for investment,N and P block is best for long term investment.

Regards

Do you have information about development & possession of N & P ?

What is due time period from DHA

I am not sure about possession but development is ongoing.

Regards

Do you have any 1 Kanal plot for sale in DHA (should be a good location) where I can buy and start construction in next 1 or 2 month, let me know.

@ SHAH sb…Sir for bes deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Dear DHA Experts

I feel from plot for sale on zameen.com that prices are going up for DHA Phase 2 K,L, M, N & P blocks.

Is this true? if yes then what is the reason

Abdul Hafeez