G-15 vs Gulberg Islamabad

Experts are requested to share their views on the subject.

G-15 vs gulberg (block a/b) which will be good place to live after 3-4 years?

Thanks in advance.

Please share your views considering 40x80 Plot in G-15 and 1 kanal Plot in Gulberg Block A/B.

G-15 is a CDA sector operated and managed by JKCHS. It is at the crossroads of GT Road, Pindi, Saddar, northern areas, airport, Islamaabad Zone 1 and Islamabad Zone 2 and Fateh Jang road schemes. This is the new Zero Point of the Federal Capital.

@ Paki-1

How you'll compare development standards of both?

And development standards such as width of roads and streets parks, greenbelts etc are equivalent to CDA standards.

G-15.

Though I am not fit to comment on it as I haven't visited Gulberg ever.

Have any one has idea about the development standards of Gulberg?

What are the plus points of G-15 except location?

@ B.R.Malik

May I know the reasons why you suggested G-15?

G-15 vs Bahria topic ki shaandar kamyabi kay baad ... Suleiman sahab ab pesh kertay hein

G-15 vs Gulberg ............ Shuru ho jaoo bhaio comments :)

Suleman Sb. G-15 roads are quite wide specially double roads. Small plots are limited which make it a better dwelling in comparison with some G sectors. Some plots are of 1000 Yards too.

Smaller plots and small roads really spoil a sector though it is right of low income people to live in planned sectors.

Most important thing about G-15 is that it has a lot of population. Soon it will be filled with houses.

GT Road access of G-15 doesn't matter much to me atleast considering problems of access to Bahria Town and other places.

JKCHS's NOC is also cancelled.

"G-15 is a CDA sector operated and managed by JKCHS."

"JKCHS's NOC is also cancelled." (by CDA?)

the irony.. That paki-1 failed to mention.

"G-15 is a CDA sector operated and managed by JKCHS"

"JKCHS's NOC is also cancelled." (by CDA?)

the irony... That pk1 failed to mention

Doesn't matter brother. I can also be wrong. One has to check exactly. Probably for some places, NOC is cancelled and for some, it's intact.

No one is expert in everything.

You are right B.R.Malik Sahb. During my recent visit to G-15, I also noticed that roads are wider enough and construction of houses are going on.

G-15 looks a little bad condition because of on going construction in every other street.

What will be your opinion about G-14/3 ?

I heard that G-14/3 will be developed in 2-3 years but this news is not from authentic source. Has any body has insight news about G-14/3?

Is there any one to share his views about G-14/3?

Suleiman Sb. I met a person by chance two weeks back who is well versed with property condition of G-14. He seemed to me like an old Patwari of the area. According to him, there are very dim chances that G-14 will be developed soon in coming years. Of course I mean other than G-14/4. He had bad words for housing foundation who has to develop the sector. The foundation is lethargic like CDA. Built up property payment is eaten by land owners two or three times. Villagers are in no mood to vacate the area and there is no pressure on them to vacate.

So why would it be developed ?

Fullname bhai before criticising others please look at these links on CDA website which show that NOC of JKCHS is issued in 2004.

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=2

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=9

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=26

The first two links are in Zone II - NOCs have been issued for phase 1 in 2004 and for phase 2 in 2005.

However, the third link above will show you that JKCHS has failed to obtain NOC for its project in Zone V. G-15 and F-15 are not in Zone V. Both of these projects are in Zone II where NOC is already issued.

Now Fullname bhai, the irony is that you are ironical and critical without first doing your homework. ;)

Well done Paki!