House Construction Cost, 1 Vs 2 Vs 3 Floor, 5 Vs 7 Vs 10 M

I am planning to construct house for myself in Hayatabad Peshawar.

* Budget=90 lac to 110lac.

* Plot Rates: 5M=45 to 50, 7M=60 to 65, 10M=70 to 80.

* Construction required: Basement, GF, FF

* I wish to construct 10M.

1: Please suggest if it is possible to construct basement and GF on 10M within my budget. I can use average material.

2: What options I have available for construction e.g. construct myself, give it to contractor on XYZ basis?

3: What is best option and rate to give it to contractor?

4: On what terms I should agree with contractor.

5: Any other suggestion based on your experience?

Dear Majid

If you can give full time to take care of your construction and has idea about construction then you may go yourself otherwise hire good contractor.

We can give you design and construction services.

If interested contact us for further details.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dears,

Please provide your feedback on all my queries. Is it possible to construct full basement and Ground Floor on 10 Marla plot in 30 to 40 lac budget.

Grey Structure Cost for Basement Rs.1500 to 1600 depends on design and site actual conditions.

Rest you can do on Rs.1200 to 1500 again depends on design and site actual conditions.

Full basement depends if you society allow or you can do by other means.

Regards

dSA

For A+ finishing u can get 2200 to 2400 Rs per sqf , u can multiply with ur covered area and u will get the total cost , I am starting a 10 marla house in bahria town phase 7 with basement and two stories and roughly I have to spend 90 to 95 lac .

regards

How much total covered area of 10 M standard design of a single floor.

10 Marla house ground floor only approx covered area can be around 1600 to 1800 sft. (depending on the design layout and bye-laws allowance of different societies)

10 marla depends on design and society by laws but for your idea it can be around 3000 to 3300 SFT for both floors.

Regards