In Islamabad

Plot required on cash payment only direct owner. Location should be ideal. Contact us with best offers.

Type: Residential plot Status: Want to buy Area: 10 Marla Budget: 1,500,000 PKR

Top City 1 Islamabad. Block F, Street No.7-C Park Facing Plot.

Yes top city F block is a good Option…Nasir ur installments are paid uptodate??

Nasir sb,

I have seen you dicussed plenty time on this forum about Top city, Would you like to share where is the location ? and how is the society and if possible share the prices of different sizes of plots.

B 17 is the best which will give profit just like E 11. Top city is only for short term. Would you like in area with lot of sound pollution by aeroplanes

Kindly tell me the size?

Size is 10 marla, i haven't paid any installments but will pay next week, have talked to the society about it. Here is the website www.topcity-1.com

10 Marla plot prices ranges from 10.5 to 14 Lac depending on blocks and location. 1 Kanal plot prices ranges from 20-40 Lac again depending on location and blocks.

Ahmed Tanoli, Location is adjacent to New Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad. People have started constrcution of homes in B block.

I heard that some blocks are Ricky in Top city.Anybody can guide abt that.

Don’t ask anybody just go there and also see Mumtaz City which is way better I think lot of dealer invest in top city so they guide you for top city but when you will go there I can bet you you will not invest.

Why prices are going down day by day in top city. One of my friend bought file in top city sector c one knal 22 lak and now its market price told him 14 lak and 8 lack is developemnt charges which is in instalmenet so it cost us 28 lak.. Is it truth 14 lak market price? i have seen many advertisement from dealer behalf in newspaper jang and many website on internet but still continueously prices going down. No one is buying considering PRIVATE SOCIETY . May be that is the reason prices cuming down.

M.Tahir, the minimum rate in Top City C block for 1 Kanal plot is 18 Lac, it went up till 25 lac but dropped and now stable, prices may fall down more, reason being the Rawat Airport rumor by PM Nawaz Sharif, but still i think Top City has potential as Kashmir Highway is under construction, PM gave them deadline till December 2013, and, after that Airport Link Road work will start, Top City prices will increase as soon as airport starts functioning or even gets a link road. All activity was diverted to DHA and Bahria Town Phase 8, and now in DHA valley, becuase Zone 5 prices are rising, but all activity will be shifted to Zone 2 as soon as we hear a good news about New Airport, as the airport link has to pass through Top City no doubt.

Dear Tahir saab, Prices have fallen and corrected themselves as their was a huge price hike earlier on the year until the rawat rumour kicked off, however, in developed areas such as A and B block, prices are stagnant.

It is difficult to believe that 1 kanali is on 14 lakh, as whoever your estate agent is, he clearly trying to rinse you out!...DAY LIGHT ROBBERY! Prices of 1 kanal are minimum of 20 lakh not adding development charges. Since C block development is on going prices are still high well over 20 lakhs. Development charges are 9 lakhs, Last week we were talking about this with a couple of estate agents and prices are around 28 lakhs in C block dependant upon location. Main corner or boulevard plots are over 30 lakhs all dues clear. I'm unsure of where you got this information from but no one is selling in Top City-1 now these past 2-3 weeks since prices started to decline alittle, and those selling them are demanding higher prices than current value.

As advised, prices may fall alittle more, but will rise again in the future so now is ideal time to buy there. You seem to emphasis that its one man show, however, Bahria town is one man show look at prices there? Bahria enclave does not even have NOC and look at the prices there...one man show is no problem if repute is good. Development is in full swing so why would one man show hamper prices?

Well said…Sheikh sab…prices came down with the rumors of rawat airport…however, now once the rumors have died down…the prices are getting stability…price of 1 kanal plot in any block is not less than 20 lac that too excluding development charges…in C block price will be plus 27…keeping in view the stable market and comparatively low prices of top city nowadays,its better time to buy…hopefully the prices will see a jump at the start of new year.