Investment For 5 Marla Plot In DHA Or Bahria

Dear members,

I want to invest in 5 Marla plot for 1 to 1.5 years. I've searched a lot but very much confused between DHA Phase 9, DHA Rahbar Phase-II and Bahria Jinnah E Block. Plot prices are almost same but I want to know that which will be good for short term investment. I mean one year to 1.5 year.

DHA is better

Okay, What Should I do? go for DHA Phase 9 or DHA Rahbar Phase-II? I am not in Pakistan. In which Phase balloting will start early ?

DHA

Dha phase 9 and rahbar in both people are waiting for the balloting for a long time and only Allah know when the balloting will be done. It can happen within 6 months or even couple of years, no one knows.

With bahria atleast you have the on ground plots and you can pick and choose from the maps.

Facilities wise both are almost the same.

In my opinion if you can wait for more than 2 years than go for Dha and if not than bahria will be good option.

By the way you can also consider Nfc phase 2 as it has the potential to increase in the near future.

Waqas

Thanks @waqas for your advise ....

someone also told me about NFC Phase 2. Balloting has done over there or not ? How about Khiyban-e-Amin?

Frankly speaking I have 3 million so some one advise me to take 5 marla in Bahrai Jinnah Block E Sector but I wanted to invest 18 to 22 Lakh. What you suggest

Sir with 3 million i would ask you to check 10 marla in Fazaia, 1 kanal in Sui gas phase-2, 1 kanal in NFC-2...

These all are ballotted things... And possession of some are expected in near time.

Thanks @Shoaib,

I am surprised that really we can get 1 Kanal in Sui Gas Phase-2 or in NFC Phase-2 in 3 Million ? really don't know about Fazaia but just checked on net and came to know about Fazaia phase 1 & 2.

@Muhammad

Nfc phase 2 is balloted and possessiin not given as still development going on. I mentioned it because with 18 to 22 lacs you can go for bigger plots like 10 marla, whereas in bahria and dha you will having 5 marla plot.

There is another good option within your budget for investing for one to one and half year. Bahria Orchards on raiwind road as its low cost phase is expecting possession in around a year or so and can give healthy return.

Waqas

Development work in Bahria sector E is stopped and they keep promising to give possession but it didnt turn to reality. Moreover, ring road issue is also another factor that need to be considered when investing in sector E.

Sector D,E, and F of Bahria also haven't given green light by TMA (LDA).

Can someone shed light on it.

Thanks @Waqas & Ali,

you guys have opened some new horizon for me, thanks guys ...now I am thinking about Bahria Orchard and trying to dig some more things over there. There are blocks olc-A, C,E,F,G so just getting prices from agents.

@Mubashir

Try to look for plots in A, B, D and specially C blocks of Bahria Orchard low cost as they are adjacent to the Bahria orchard phase 1. Furthermore you can check the map to get a better sense.

Waqas

@Waqas,

now I am exploring things in a different views. NFC Phase-II location is very attractive as its touching Bahira Town-C block, Sui Gas etc. I am woundering that why prices are low ? Someone telling that may be they have slow down the development so in future Bahria Town could add few things here and there for making some money from takeover.

But like Bahria Orchard NFC Phase-2 is also quite attractive. Again thanks for the guide line.

The reason for low prices is the possession.... When possession will be given in these societies there will be a jump in the prices and the prices will keep on getting higher as the socities get populated.

So try to go for the one which are near to possession.

Waqas

Mubashir If I were you I try to stick near ring road than going for Bahria Orchard, NFC and Sui Gas is indeed good locations but dont forget to explore Fazaia. That may be worth looking into it.

Wherever u invest I would suggest must get an approved may from LDA of the society, never trust agents.