Lahore Property

Why Lahore Property is not moving anywhere? Is Lahore not having any buyers or maybe there are so many choices available, it has got saturated.

We cannot yet say that the real estate market in Lahore is saturated. The current political turmoil has effected a number of businesses in Pakistan but real estate is still performing a lot better despite the protests going on nationwide. Maybe an average buyer is apprehensive right now when it comes to investing a lot of money in property but that is pretty normal. Nothing to be worried about!

In Lahore, people are still actively searching for plots and houses. Let’s take the example of DHA. Being the most sought-after locality in Lahore currently, DHA has seen a rise in average prices of 1-kanal plots. Prices in LDA Avenue 1 have increased as well, on average. Overall, there is hope for the market to improve soon in the future. Let’s just hope that Pakistan’s state of affairs turn out to be better in the coming year. Foreigners are eyeing our industries for the purpose of investment but their only concern is the safety situation in Pakistan. Germans are interested in our energy sector, but they want us to work on security issues first.

So the whole point is that there is potential. Even with the slightest turn of events, there will be a boom in the real estate market in Pakistan soon enough.

What about Bahria Orchard low cast scheme. Is it good and safe investment of around 20 lac

No doubt that Bahria Orchard Low Cost Scheme has an ideal location. It is near Thokar Niaz Baig and a few minutes drive away from Defence Road. Prices in that area are also at a rise and the area will be high in demand soon in the future. Personally, I think the investment will be feasible. Also, its very beautiful.

What block in Orchard is recommended and what are price ranges

Bahria Orchard is quite far from Thokar (around 17km). No doubt it's very beautiful, and seems under priced. It would not sell off if it's not exceptionally beautiful.

About the rates, selling and buying of plots are quite slow, that's why prices are stagnant. I think houses are in better demand still.

Anyone tell me price range In Bahria orchard…

What block in Orchard is recommended and what are price ranges

Ehmmm