More Investment In B-17

From last few months B-17 was the hot issue in discussions, now hardly anyone talks about it, I think due to the current boost in prices. I already have couple of plots in B-17 and they are in huge profit on current prices.

Now I want to invest about 20 millions of my brother in property, I am planning to buy 2 or 3 good location plots in B-17 block B, C or E.

My question is that, is this good decision to keep investing on one society? Will I get any return on current prices in next couple of years? Is this right time to invest as according to my knowledge prices will remain stable for next few months due to current jump?

Please suggest

Rana sb,

I have same concern like you, is it good to invest in one society ? I don,t think now prices will increase for instant unless any good news come out for Margalla avenue from CDA.

Yes i have idea about it, prices are stable from last few weeks, but my waiting period is more than 2 years. Hopefully till then there will be lot more development.

If you can wait for two years than B-17 E-block is much better option.... I am quite sure that one kanal plot currently around 52-53 lacs shall be more than one crore.....so if I were you I would have invested in 2 one kanal plots , couple of 30x60 and o,e 40x80 may be......though multi is now focusing on Multi residencia area but keeping in view the locality of B-17 , it defintely has a huge potential...

I am new to this forum and work for a telecom company as senior executive , in our recent strategy meeting with our top management, MPchs was acknowledged as a major developer and at par with DHA and Bahria.....so we shall be focusing alot there in terms of telecom infrastructure..

Cheers

Well it was a huge jump in b 17 only in 2 months even multi b block kanal plot price is almost equal to g 15 kanal plot so in my personal opinion now u should buy one plot in g 15 or f 15 as a jump is due there. Multi will improve it rates but will take a little time

Prices in F-15 are already close to 10 M for one kanal.... B-17 -E block one kanal is still half the price of F-15 so huge margin to be made there...also keeping in mind the MPCHS rapo.....

this is obviously my own personal assessment keeping in mind that Rana sb can hold it for 2 years as he mentioned above .....

rest Allah SWT knows better...

regards

Dear Mannan Sb,

Thats what I am trying to say in above responses i.e To invest in B-17 only especially E-block since prices in B=block have already sky rocketed.....but since both blocks are in same society, the prices in E-Block should rise considerably ....

:)

Today I visited the market to get the idea about the prices in B-17. 5090 Block B about 9 M 5090 Block C about 7-7.5 M 5090 Block E about 5-5.5 M 3060 Block E about 2.5 M

These are prices of good location non-corner plots.

I am planning to buy couple of 50*90 plots in Block E and one in Block B or C.

@Syed Ibrahim: I will investigate the market tomorrow to get the rates of G-15 and F-15, if you have any idea please share.

Rana Sb.

Thanks for sharing this information. Do you have any idea about the current price range of 60x90 non corner, good location plot in the C block.

Thanks

Please can any body suggest is b17 better or bahria phase 8 better for investment for 2 years time??

Well, if you have already heavily invested in B-17, i will suggest you to invest in Bahria Phase 8 and DHA valley, Phase 8 is already very high still have potential, plus, DHA valley is going to be the next big thing, it is only place left where prices are low, movement being seen there from last 2 weeks.

Shumaila, for a 2 years time frame, B-17 and Bahria Phase 8, both are good options.

Thank u mr nasir. For your reply. Actually i already have investment in bahria phase 8 and i was looking for some other investment and i m getting confused whether to invest in same place or in b17 new blocks.

Can anyone provide any idea about current price range of very good location 60x90 plot in the C block of B-17? Thanks in advance!

Rana sb,

Thanks a lot for ur info, is any body can tell me what is price of 35x70 plot in Block B and C?

Sohail: 6090 Plot in C block is around 8.5-9 Millions Ahmed: i have not exact idea about the prices of 3570 plots however in Block C it should be around 3.5-4 M and in Block B around 4.5 - 5 M

I will confirm the rates of these sizes on my next visit to dealers.

Thank you so much Rana sb.

Can some body tell me 35 x 70 500 series C block rate and 35 x 70 1700 series main double road rates

I have posted the estimated prices in the above comments, it can vary to some extent but most C block plots are in this range according to my best knowledge

Thanks rana sb as I am interested to invest in this area but some people are asking price about 4.5 million that’s why I am asking kindly let me know on yours next visit I will be grateful

What should be the rate of a 10 marla corner plot in E block, B-17,