Muhafiz Garden Islamabad?

Aoa,

Lots of banners of this society has been put on display in pindi/islamabad. I would like to know will this be fruitful investment? Some people say its location is most likely to be around rawat.

Thanks

They are using name of National police foundation but NPF has disowned the project.

http://manahilestate.com/muhafiz-garden-islamabad-npf-national-police-foundation/

So invest at ur own risk … Plus even location is not disclosed … What if it is even far away than Rawat ?

Check the warning notice issued by CDA…http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/250.jpg

Land not purchased yet.

Wrong noc no displayed in there advertising compaign.

Only using police dept name.

This project is owned by the Pak Police its good project good future

Naseem sb who told u that this project is owned by police dept ?

This project is not owned by Pak Police. Do not spread rumors please. No one knows who actually is behind this project. I even doubt that the senior police officers who are mentioned as owner of this project are actually the owners. There may be someone else who is having partnership with those police officers.

How they can start booking process without disclosing the location of society.

The best is to wait for any further development.

With so many ifs and buts,,, it would be better to wait for the things to get clear and then decide regarding investment.

Regards

I think the scheme is fake but its better to wait till its location is cleared

Wait

If you are going to Lahore from Rawalpindi you will find its location when you cross Rawat, land is just opposite of communication towers. I hope you will now understand what is the location.

Yes, still wait because few days market condition show clearly.

AOA.

Need help about Muhafiz Garden Islamabad? Pls someone tell me its good to buy plot in this project also they mention NOC from CDA.

How come without land CDA gave NOC to Muhafiz Garden.?

waiting reply .

Best Regards.

I have Mohafiz garden Islamabad forms. If anyone need please call me price is Rs.3000

Ali

I have Mohafiz garden Islamabad forms. If anyone required please call me.

Ali Raza

0300-4127782

Its not in isla.abad so thy nt taken noc from cda.

If it is fake , why Samra Zulfiqar wrote on it , we trust her a lot.

Do someone has the location plan and society office address.

Stay away to Muhafiz Garden because it's illegal housing society by CDA.Ye na ho ka Muhafiz hi Rahzan sabat ho.

Regards