Negative propaganda against B-17

I have listened from many people that few bunch of people (probably dealers) are spreading negative propaganda against multi to defame its reputation. I have explored several forums and seen the same comments across all of them.

Any opinion about this information.

Mr Rana RS,it's 100% reality not a propaganda how you think it's propaganda?

we're the who suffering in dirty brand since long time,this is first brand in real estate history who start project without land but show beautiful maps.

1:how Dirty show beautiful map and sold out whole village with villagers to innocent people but there was no land?

2:Multi is big fraud who change approved maps of B-17.

3:no access for E and F block but access in fake beautiful maps.

4:why Multi depends on promoters and dealers?why Multi don't believe ground activity?

5:Bait ul mall still around B17.

6:Multi is one of big mifia who master for create the ways for more looting like MA,Moterway access,new expressways but not serious to clear land for innocent people who suffering in dirty projects.

if this propaganda then please show any good quality of dirty brand?forget E11 because we're in present.

Multi is house of issues and full of professional liars,

we share complete detail of this mafia but pending,this is first brand who make a world record to show beautiful maps but there was no land and thousands of people are suffering,we're the who stuck in dirty project since long time,

it's not a propaganda,it's 100% reality.

You should try to visit the site.only then can u know if it is true or not. Personally i pass by B-17 every day on my commutte and i know that the water issue, blasting issue over there is very genuine.

If Multi is house of professional liars than DHA must be house of professional dacoits. DHA performance is worser than multi.Dr Arshad never say anything about DHA because he is the agent of professional dacoits

Rana and Imran, now wait and watch, you’ll be toasted by anti-Multi gang who are also dealers and investors of failed projects. Have nothing positive to show about their fraud projects instead they have spread on all threads like disease and try to defame other projects. They will not utter a single word about the epic robbery of the history of real estate in DHA Valley and then in Bahria Enclave 2. They will also not speak about Top City which dwells on false promises. So sit tight and wait for personal attacks from this mafia whose actual o curation is evident from their poor quality writing and prayers for the failed projects…

Mubarak ho multi hired new "promotors".

If multi going on same lines like DHA, Bheria , they have the same Fate. We never ever want to this, being a guanine buyers, that why criticize and highlight distractions. Positive feed back should also been considered by MPCHS.

Finally Map of F block has come out. Balloting will be held very soon.

see more details here

http://manahilestate.com/mpchs-b-17-f-block-map-released-balloting-soon/

Good news, this may prevent further slide in the rates of F-block.

please also share any updates about residencia revise map too

Dealers and investors of failed projects get together to defame Multi, which is the only society that is delivering quality housing projects... The only place worth living. Others are just marketing stunt with no substance on ground. I would personally not like to live in any of the zone 2 projects except Multi's.

Baqi sub rolla hey, including TC and MC that have nothing to offer at all.

Mr Muhammad imran,we stuck in Dirty mafia not in Dha or Bahria come on topic don't try to turn in Dha or Bahria,

is not true Mafia sold out village with villagers to innocent people?

is not true that mafia changed approved fake maps of dirty project?

is not true there is no access for E and F block which mafia show in fake beautiful maps?

is not true thousands of people are suffering in projects of dirty brand?

is it propaganda?not at all because it's 100% reality,shame to looters mafia who always create ways for more looting but never ever serious to deliver,if you or any mafia promoter say it's propaganda than show any good quality to forum,we'll naked them in all over the Pakistan,we warn to especially overseas please stay away to any mafia project,don't trust them ever because we stuck already but like to save people who still believe beautiful fake maps,

why Multi mafia is afraid to show status of project?because they are lying and lying about ground reality,

Multi is house of issues and full of professional liars.

Mr Isloo,The good news here is that you can create your own reality,You can even turn goals for hated tasks into goals for things you like to do with a little creative brainwashing,in reality you are never in the past or future,You exist only in the present moment,even when you remember the past or envision the future,you’re still thinking those thoughts in the present,All you really have is right now,and that’s all you ever will have, you can’t control the passage of time but you can control your present moment focus,that’s all,

No past.No future.Just right now.

Multi is house of issues and full of professional liars

Multi is a very good society… Thori bauhat garbar to ho jati hai but still they deliver…

Thora Bohat matters some thing negligible for some one and huge for else.

I know a person selling his own house keeping in his mind that Multi will give him possession of his plot as promised date June-2014. When he sold his house in may-2014, he came to know that even plot number not allotted to him (like 1200 members) possession even a dream.

ye thora he tu " Jhoton per khuda ki lanat"

Few people bought plots in D-Block to get more return and finally stuck. I think some of those people are on this forum. I think this is their on fault, first rule of buying property not to buy disputed land.

Bhai, when you buying a undeveloped location, you cant judge they have acquired or not, what problems on ground. Government never allow plots without land acquiring, so society always claim they have enough land. What people do to avoid frauds, they go for reputed firm like multi and stuck.

Arshad: you make me laugh.... To show your command on English, you've brutally copy-pasted Steve Pavlina without knowing what it is about. Let me give the pointer to ebook from where you've copied it (last para on pg 68 and first para on 69). BTW, it's good book, I should read it.

https://books.google.com.pk/books?id=QDe_EADVzWgC&pg=PA68&lpg=PA68&dq=#v=onepage&q&f=false

and opening sentence from here: http://wheniwork.com/blog/3-ways-to-set-business-goals-you-can-actually-achieve/

Now, who is fraud… Multi or you ???

Mr Rana,how dirty mafia sold out disputed land?why this mafia didn't clear that it's disputed land so don't purchase?shame to dirty mafia and those who still promote and support for more looting,it's mean promoters and authorized dealers are fully involved in looting,Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahi Aati because every thing is clear (it looks like an open book),we think Multi still believe NPS and GPS but don't like to active on ground,how and when Multi will think that game is going to over.still mafia have time to resolve issues because thousands of people are suffering in dirty projects.

Multi is house of issues and full of professional liars

Mr IsIoo,it's Example for you because you promote continuously with out any reason,how you said it's fraud?fraud is promoters and Multi where innocent people are suffering,we're here to share quality of your dirty brand,please come to topic don't try to take U-turn.we think you or any promoter don't have a even one answer that's why you like to run away,please give us even one answer?????????????this is the fraud,impostor,humbug......don't play copy paste or other game just one answer............

is not true Mafia sold out village with villagers to innocent people?

is not true that mafia changed approved fake maps of dirty project?

is not true there is no access for E and F block which mafia show in fake beautiful maps?

is not true thousands of people are suffering in projects of dirty brand?