New York Property A Big Fraud

I met a guy named Zaheer at Bahria Enclave 1 who showed my a plot of 10 Marla which I liked he asked for a price tag of 80 lac final with a big story behind it saying please do not ask for lower price and waste my time he knows the owner has better offers and blaa blaa. When I insisted he introduce me to the next guy roaming there who luckily reveled himself as a dealer to Zaheer surprise. Who settled for less price of 7850000. Zaheer asked for token money which I provided. The. He demanded 5 lac which increased to 7.5 lac banana after some phone conversations and he demanded it be done soon to capture a good deal. I demanded I first find out if the plot is real and to confirm the owner to whom I will write the check to. Which was deceptively diverted by Zaheer and another guy Fawad who claimed to be property dealer in Bahria Phase 7 Pindi. I insisted so Fawad disappeared and later called me the owner is out of town. I said let me wait for the official Bahria papers and only then will I send banana. Upon this Fawad sent me on SMS a number claiming it to be the official Bahria bei no and said this shows it to be the real deal. I still demanded I confirm this with Bahria office and to check CNIC copy of the owner which let to a lot of convincing phone calls from Zaheer and Fawad. After 2 days of this tiring expedition I sent my brother in law resident of Islamabad to check the legality of this owner. To his surprise he found out the plot was not under that guy name. When I busted out on these guys they said they were deceived by another dealer. So it turns out I was about to fall victim to a big fraud which Allah SWT saved me from. I am currently demanding the token money I gave them but to this point have not received it yet.

I want all the readers to stay away from New York property in Bahria Enclave and specially Zaheer saab who from the start was a bunch of lies. Also Fawad who claims to be a property dealer in Bahria Phase 7 to be not dealt with for the readers safety.

Sinful thanks for sharing your story.

Majority of the dealers are not reliable and trustworth persons. This is what I have learnt over the last few years, while dealing with them.

This guy Fawad is not a dealer in Phase-7, he is sitting there in Bahria Enclave and a dealer himself. Actually he is working with Sheikh Estate, if I am correct. These are the cell numbers of Fawad: You may corss check it: 0345 90418--, and 0333-92119--.

Always be careful while dealing with these dealers. I had a similar accident with the guy Fawad, He told me one plot, which I got interested. Later on the plot was not with him and he was just telling lies.

If you are interested in 10 Marla Plot in Bahria Enclave, I know one genuine seller. The plot is beautifully located and in reasonable price. You can contact me, I will introduce you to him and then you finalize deal with him directly.

Regards

Also be-aware of dealers named “Investment Care” in B-17

Dear Waqas:

Which particular guy in Investment Care you are referring to?

I hope it is not Fakhar?

Regards

Liaquat

Ok.

Thanks for sharing and awareness.

Thanks for naming the dealers. Isn’t it possible to take any action forcing these guys to stop their deceptive work?

U should have gone to their Newyork office while giving initial money instead of making deal outside. If you make deal outside then how can you verify if someone is genuine or not.

Apple:

Zaheer is the person working in New York, there is not doubt over his genuinvity. Here the point is not whether Zaheer is working in New York or not, the point is their unprofessional attitude towards their clients.

Regards

If someone go at office and make deal their then chances of fraud are less isn't ?

U will hardly find professionalism in Pak.

Once i went to 5 start hotel and they included extra money on name of some unknown charity. After getting big time insult from me they removed it and became embarrassed in front of others

People are ready to rob and its you who need to take precaution .

Dear Apple:

I agree with you to certain extent but if some one is doing fraud intentionally, then the place of occurance will not matter a lot. This is my personal view, you may disagree.

Regards

Complain it here (jst past your topic here)

https://www.facebook.com/newyork786

Newyork is quite big real estate and its shame when they have crooks

Also beware of Madni state Agency, Soan graden. What a great liar…With in one hour he will tell you four different prices and dates at which he purchased a particular plot.

Hahhahaahh don’t tell me Rehan.

Something wrong with zameen.com website today showing wrong time stamps for posts.

Mr Khan

Man u know almost all property dealers :=)

Sinful...Where you met these guys? in their office? or what? So many odd things happened to you may be because of your name SINFUL....CHANGE YOUR NAME....

If you met them in their office like you called New York Property then you should must register a FIR against them for fraud and if you will not do this so many other will be in this bad situations....

So worried to hear if most of dealers are cheaters and no one can take action against them.....

Stay Blessed

Apple:

You can say to some extent... Although not all... But some known figures....

Regards

Sinful i pray that u recover ur money. But its much better to confirm plot from authorities before going to any big deal.

fraud always happen when u find something cheap and in a hurry u let urself in trouble.

So having learnt all these lessons. What is the way forward?

I have also spoke to these dealers like Sheikh Enterprises (Junaid/Sufiyan), Investment care (Liqauat), Nexus (Afzal). Anyone can name a genuine property dealer and tell his experience with them?

What is the way to avoid fraud??

Suppose in Bahria Enclave I want o buy a plot. Can someone give a step by step guide for fraud-proof purchase? It will help many like me and bring more investment in counry, Jazak Allah!

@ sinful…Sir i have a plot in enclave directly from owner…You can contact me for face to face deal…