PECHS Islamabad

I am planning to buy a plot islamabad. Any idea about pechs?

Visit www.manahilestate.com

call at 0334-3076813 or 0321-2837096

Thanks i want to know PECHS is good or gulberg islamabad

Dear Fahad Ammar,

if you are thinking about PECHS, then wait for few months, there are some issues with societies around airport, which are yet to be cleared by govt. And caa review over noc's.

If airport vicinity is not your concern then gulberg is much better option.

None is good. Both are poor.PECHS AND Gulberg Islamabad BOTH BAD INVESTMENTS.

I can wait for few months… Any other option in Islamabad?? I heard -ve comment about MPCHS… Any idea about Faisal Town or AWT or D-18 ECHS or PAF Ternol

AWT is Good. Safe and secure Investment.

However, You can consider ECHS, D-17 as well.

Better first make personal visit to all these areas and then finalize.

Fahad, it's better to visit the societies by yourself and see the development and progress then decide yourself.

Do visit Gulberg, it's really impressing with the prices and development.

Any idea about the price range in AWT for 250 sq yard plot.

@BR ZR Malik

Would you pls elaborate more why both Pechs and Gulberg are bad investment? Did you ever visit both the societies? Please share if there is some thing fishy to benefit this forum.

@AppCake brother i think BRzr Malik made a passing comment ,just for the sake of comment with no clues to either Gulberg ,or PECHS

Dear stop commenting about any project when you don’t even know ABC of that society.

Brother AppCake, everyone has their own opinion, so no worries… Actually i m not in Pakistan and i want to purchase 200 or 250 yard plot in good and safe society. I heard a lot about various project like AWT, PECHS, ECHS, MPCHS, Gulberg, Bahria Town, DHA… My budget is approx 20 lac… I am sure Bahria and DHA is not in my budget… I don’t know where I can invest so that my investment would be safe. Anyways I am planning to visit ISBD during my Eid holidays…

AWT has one and only access via motorway, and the development work was stopped on the connecting interchange due to some corruption issues, you can google that.

bahria and dha are much better, you can go for long and safe investment in dha valley or bahria town karachi (where you can get 250 sq yard on installment) or if you can increase your budget then go for bahria enclave.

Selling my plot in K block , #203.

All dues cleared. Pls call me if anyone's interested.

I'll sell it for 17.75.

0345 8509909

Thanks Imran Khan… I already have plot in Bahria Town Karachi but dont think BTK is safe investment because that area is sarrounded by goth (safe heaven for hardcore criminals and there is al asif square b/w city and btk…al asif sqre is most popular for afghani criminals… BTK will not b successfull with these goth… Due to this reason btk value is not getting increase

I visit Gulberg islamabad few time in last month developing work is fast and impressive.

PECHS is good investment near by new international airport islamabad it will be double with in a one so dont missed this chance too invest here

@AppCake brother i think BRzr Malik made a passing comment ,just for the sake of comment with no clues to either Gulberg ,or PECHS

@Mian brother

why you re paste my comment?