PECHS, M Block Future

My brother is paying installment for a 5 Marla plot in M block of PECHS. He has paid already two installments and third is going to due soon. I heard rumour that NOC of PECHS cancelled and M block has been marked for runway extension. So can property experts shed light about it.

1. What is the development status of M block of PECHS?
2. What is the real picture of NOC and is M block going to be cancelled?
3. What should I do in this situation. Pay the next installment or halt it?

Please help me in this situation as I am unable to take a decision.

There is lots of uncertainty prevailing at the moment about societies near new airport. Property gurus what is the future of PECHS in two three years time?

Dear sir ,

i am not defending Pechs........but think it yourself have you ever see a runway in front of airport building.............this is ridiculous that people spreading rumors about that .............

PECHS is same like DHA phase 8 in Lahore.

What is update of layout plan of Kashmir highway

There is No issue For NOC Form CAA …7 km runway side 200 meters form car parking and terminal building side , And M Block Of PECHS is 1000 Meter away from Terminal Building…If any Person wants to see NOC give me whats app no or email id …

Kashmir Highway starts after the compilation of Tool plazas under construction Lahore and Peshawar side …purchased of land almost complete

Mian Sab,

Now what is market value of 30x60 (7 Marla) plot in M-Block

What about PECHS K block?

When is the possession handover expected in block M

And when development will be completed in M-Block

Very soon …possession Of M Block …

I don’t think that constructing of safety walls to secure New Airport and cancellation of NOCs will do much harm to the housing societies around the airport in the short term, but sale/purchase activity may suffer temporarily. Obviously, these societies are not going to take this lying down, and we can expect some sort of legal wrangling to ensue.

The real estate sector of Pakistan tends to react quite quickly to mere rumors. It wouldn’t be fair of us to pronounce a verdict before time, so until then I suggest all the concerned investors to cross their fingers and hope for the best. InshaAllah, their hard-earned money will not be put in jeopardy.

Pechs will lot of time to grow. Its a very big project. After M block it may extend to new extention.

@ Mian Aslam

Can you quantify in days "Very soon"

After M block it may extend from M to N O P…Z. A very big project.

What is the status of PECHS overall? Prices increasing/decreasing/stable?

How long to keep or sell?

Market is very very down. If u wants to sold it then u will have to sold it on deficit. So do not sold it. Wait for long time 2 to 4 years at least. U will earn some money.