PHA Apartments In I-11

950 sq feet, two bed room, D-type gf flat in I-11 costs around 30 lac. Although the quality standards are just average but the location of the sector is ideal.

Is it a good investment for long term?

Dear if you want for the investment purphose. Then will suggest u I-11/2 which is very close to this sector. It will give u high return in very little time. And in the all non developed sectors this will be developed first. I visited these flats i am not satisfied with its construction. The rent value is also no so good. If you are interested in flat then see the options, G-11 Etype, I-8 and E-11 in e-11 you may got on instalments as well

Which project in E11??

Clock tower in E-11/2 is a newly started project on instalments for 3 years. Paradise one is another one.

Thanx

Yes, it is a good but hidden investment, due to Afghan Basti at front plus roads construction is under way, as soon as these two major issues resolved, things will get better and this investment will give good return.

Dear Nasir,

what is the rate of these flats 2 or 3 bedrooms or any website where to see the details of the project.

Regards,

Yes details please…do they have a site office?

There is no website for this scheme as it is the PHA scheme but now it is hand over to the people. I have two apartments in this in Block-26 and 41. Demand for these 25-laks

What is the area, number of bedrooms etc…, is it in this clock tower or paradise ?

Dear sohail, Paradise is just in completion. Some apartments handover to the people, they also rent it out. Rent is about 30000. It has two bed rooms with tv lounge two bath and american style kitchen, left is installed. Clock tower is a newly started project in E-11/2. It has one and two beds apartments. One bed with lounge bath and kitchen price is 30 lak and two bed is 48 laks. On three years installments.

NOOR WALI bro what is the expected rent for pha apartments,any immediate renovation needs,which floor are your flats on,and how are the inhabitants residing in these flats,can you please enlighten more on this