Phase 8 z block lahore balloting on 31st of march

I just want to inform that phase 8 z block balloting will be done on 31st of march. This is the perfect time to buy just before ballot as the plot prices will increase just after ballot and then will follow an increasing trend.

Hi Zeeshan

That sounds great, please can you quote source of this news ?

Regards

Yess mr zeshan is right.ballot is being done on 31 march.

May end is for phase 9 balloting and map :slight_smile:

Do not ask anything more cheers

Hahaha Asad how can you be so sure about may end! Kher, yes phase 8 z block balloting news is confirmed by DHA authorities and is also mentioned on lahorerealestate.com/ads which is the most reputed website for lahore dha property.

Now lets see how much price appreciation occurs after its balloting.

Usually lots of people bring their plots to the market after balloting. This lowers the price instead of raising it.

The increase should happen in the run up to the balloting. So if prices have not jumped massively now they will not increase after balloting either.

Prices in Z block will increase if prices in other blocks such as W and T increase.

Well thats true too! but prices of Z block were under nurished and still have juice to increase and it seems that market is responding to it and prices are increasing.

Prices have jumped 3 lakhs in one day only. Now thats great!

Last year balloting of pHASE-7 took place, but prices did not increase after that… Still almost same…

Last year Phase-7 possession was announced, not balloting. Both are entirely different things.

Sir phase 7 balloting was done long ago, i think in 2010. Usually prices jump after balloting as a lot of people dont buy before balloting because lf uncertainity of location and plot number and its proximity and all.

Lets see where phase 8 z block will actually be located and how public respond to it.

Any update regarding location???

Zeeshan do not follow a single site prices , its price increased so that ppl cm up with files so that main investor can store again before handing to genuine buyers . Same in case phase 9 they decreased so that ppl can rush in to sell and they can store /

Today a ceremony held in DHA auditorium by DHA management and officially launched DHA Phase 8 Z Block Ivy green. Total area of Z Block is 5500 Kanal. It is 2.75 Km inside from Barki Road Opposite of Lahore School of Economics (LSE)

Source: lahorerealestate.com/ads

2.75 KM inside Barki road means its going to be an isolated block of Phase-8 thats why its name is also officially changed. Frankly speaking, location is not that attractive while comparing it with other blocks of proper phase-8. Rumors of shifting its location to military dairy farms also died today. I think Ivy Green would be close to Ashiana housing scheme. Development time frame looks good.

Anyway, congratulations to all

Is this a good location???

as I am oversees so I don't know much about area.

It means that all rumors for Changed location were wrong. What do you think after confirmation of location will it impact the prospect of this phase????

Secondly, How the Plot no can be known and when the map will be available????

Thanks

Map is available on this site:

http://www.lahorepakistan.net/maps/DHA-Lahore-Phase-8-Z-Block-IVY-Green-Map.html

Location is isolated from the rest but it is a gated community hence in my point of view if the development started, it will give it a great boost as it is underpriced at the moment.

Thanks Zeeshan

are ballot results available to public?? If yes how can i know my plot number.