Should i invest in shah allah ditta for building my home later on ?

I have rs.7-8m and want to buy a land as close to islamabad to build my home later on. 2-3 people have recommended shah allah ditta as it is right infront of d-12 and a very scenic location. Expert members please advise pros and cons of this area.

Would appreciate some response here from members pls. This is a very important decision that i have to take and your help can make it easier for me to decide :slight_smile:

Ali, by Shah Allah Ditta, do you mean that newly developed area in C12, opposite to D12, which is marketed with the name "Northridge". That is a nice place, and development is in fact pace. Some house construction has also started. However, you should be aware that this society is not approved by CDA, so basically you buy and build totally on your own risk. In fact some part of the society's land is claimed by CDA as its own. Electricity is available, water thru tubewell and there will never be gas supply.

Knowing all these odds, if you want to live in the most scenic part of city, the only place which is practically inside Margalla hills, then you have my vote. Don't keep high hopes from the developers though, you would be lucky if they lay decent roads, let alone other civic amenities. Nonetheless you will be living in the neighbourhood of some most powerful people.

A kanal (600 yards) should be around 4-6 million. Some dealers on the site are selling.

Be careful there. Lots of fraud and misrepresentation cases there

I think Ali is not mentioning C-12 area. It must be D-13 and C-13 area if somehow sector calculations are applied on it.

Shah Allah Ditta is good place but security is a serious problem. One of my friend twice had dacoity in home and finally left the place. But some gated communities are in Shah Allah Ditta. Try those one having neighbors and security.

You can also try I-14 in this budget.

Isloo is right about C-12 area which is completely illegal. Someone named Major Makhdoom is quite popular at selling plots in the area. Supreme Court already gave decision against this development but CDA is probably unable to enforce it.

That are some serious concerns. I would like to buy land which is free from all disputes. Dont wanna move around again. Buy the land and stay there as long as it allows me. How about Bahria Enclave and Banni Gala ?

Ali not not recommended in any case.

Agreed with Mr. Rehman. Not recommended at all

Avoid all such risky places, you should evaluate CDECHS for 1 kanal plot, could get a good location plot at affordable price range and save a huge sum of money for construction of your dream house as far as 7~8 m budget is concerned…

Banigala is not a suitable place. Haphazard construction made a big problem. No sewerage at all.

One of my friend planned to make house in Shah Allah Ditta. Some problem emerged in land. He dropped the idea and ended up with 30x60 house in I-14.

I spend that much money in area you mentioned

careful you choose wrong area

Exparts explained you already very well

Shah Allah Dita has a serious problem with fake/ duplicate registries, the patwaris are directly part of this mafia. It is better to avoid this area, unless you have excellent high level contacts within the revenue department. Even then, the quality of living is not too good and you can get much better options in this budget elsewhere.

Then what do you recommend given my budget of Rs.7-8m ? Bahria Enclave ? B-17 ? Or somewhere in Pindi like westridge, lane 3, lane 4, etc ?

@Ali

I will recommend you MPCHS F-17. Please do visit yourself before any decision.

You have good budget. You can go for Bahria Enclave and B-17. If I am in your place, I would opt for Enclave. You like scenic location and Enclave is good place.

Also, if there is no gas coming to home, one forget scenic location. Supplies and security is very important.

Your 7-8 million will buy you a 10 Marla in Enclave, 1 Kanal in F-17, 1 Kanal in Bahria ph 8 and 1 Kanal in DHA-II (L, M, N). Now pick your place by visiting there. Difference is time. F-17 and BT-8 are ready to live, Enclave is almost ready and DHA-II, an year or two. If you do not need to travel to Islamabad center everyday, then you are better off living outside.

Does anyone know why Wapda is not providing electricity meter to Shah Allah new villas societies? i purchased villa in Shah Allah Ditta Major Makhdoom society, opposite to D12 , but now there is no electricity.

Avoid Shah Allah Ditta. You may end up with quitting from there at the end.

BE is a good society though not hane NOC from CDA at the moment but will get that in future.

BE cost of construction is more than other societies. That's the downside.

Yo may opt for I-14, G-15, F-17, CDECHS, ECHS and Phase 8 in this budget.