Top city-1 investment advice

I am overseas pakistani in need for advice regarding the top city-1 islamabad.

Please advice is it wise-able investment for 3-5 years in terms of good return and without any scam / fraud.

My family lives in lahore so knows nothing about islamabad.

Please advice generously.

Thanks.

Avoid Top City, better invest in Wapda Town / Ministry Of Commerece society atleast they have back of govt department and with valid NOC/Possession and available at same rate or cheaper than Top City.

Top City is only good for some one working at New Islamabad Airport or one want to do grocery from Airport :)

WJ: Bad advice and a indication of having less belief in religion because mashwara is amanat.

Really? was it that bad? tell me 5 good things on Top City excluding its next to airport????

wj

Alina,

Top City & Mumtaz City are good options for long term investment as u said in ur post.

Wapda Town,AWT,ECHS,Veterans are also good for investment in zone-2

A lot of dicussion about top city is available in the already created threads; would be better to see those.

@ SSYED

I have seen that post but there are only two people talking and taunting each other for their investments so thought to ask separately.

@babur

can you please do me good mashwara regarding the investment ? Don't want to stuck in bad move.

I am also keen to look into Gujranwala investments as it is failry close to Lahore, societies like DHA GUj or Fazaia

Please advice.

You are right a thing or two is going on between seniors but would still suggest that have a go through older posts and you might find some good information.

You may also like to visit below blog; this has a few write-ups about Top City and a some other socities in Zone II and Islamabad.

http://realestateislamabad.blogspot.com/

@Alina

Top-City is a worthless project that has been around for years and only been in news recently because of the Airport Highway location and dealer/investor mafia hype creation.

Considering 5 years, I would buy in PAF Tarnol which is in same area as Top-City. Here is why I say that. PAF Tarnol will have much better development standards than any other society around in that area, and that factor alone is solid enough to deliver good returns on your investment in that time frame.

Further do your own research regarding previous Fazaia Housing Projects, compare them to surrounding societies and you will see how much they value.

Top-City is just another Gulzar-e-Quaid in the making while PAF Tarnol will have an uppper edge just like the Fazaia Housing located on Islamabad Highway near Khanna-pul.

I hope this helps.

Shame on u Imran for misguiding people. Alina PAF tarnol is having no acesss from Kashmir highway or Motorways, it is having only access from Fatehjahang. TopCity apart from its ideal distance from new airport, is linked with Kashmir Highway and both motorways i.e M1 and M2. So dont go with the opinions of dealers and carryout a market survey, u will come to know about the reality. Regards.

Agreed with BR.ZR Malik there is no comparison between TOP CITY & PAF Tarnol.

Malik and Khalid sb: Lets be specific on other merits of Top City other than its disputed access to Kashmir Highway and proximity to airport. We all know that TC is not the only project close to airport there is Mumtaz City, PECHS and University Town as well. Checkout wikimapia for a full spatial view:

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=33.587596&lon=72.858410&z=13&m=b

Lets talk about credibility of the TC developers, its development standard, and facilities and services offered. It would be a better advise for interested ones to visit TC themselves and compare with other options and make up their own mind instead of listening to those who have vested interest.

Agree with Isloo 200%

Isloo, I agree with you. We need to examine things in totality...

Regards

Dear Isloo,

With due respect how u can define the credibility of TC developers ? because TC is their 1st project we can discuss about their credibility after the completion NOT Now.

And one more thing PECHS & University Town have no direct access on Kashmir Highway only TC & MC have that.

Dear Khalid, you can define credibility from the commitments they have honored so far and what is your fair assessment of their resolve to return value for money. I mean, honestly, in all the hallahulla about this project, I have not heard how good they are doing development and how much are they on schedule. Maybe you can enlighten us a bit. This will be really helpful for those who are considering to invest in TC.

Agreed with Isloo top city has nothing on ground except proximity to new airport. There are also doubts about KH access. There are good solid societies in this area including T&T F 17 Pechs paf tarnol all have Noc and good development standards.

Well, respect for the opnion of all the members.

Top city has its merits and demerits; not sure how many of you have visited the society recently; but i happened to visit a few weeks back. Its nowhere close to completion however things have actually moved a bit over the last few months. If you are looking to move there for living then its not the right place however investmentwise some people do consider this as a good option.

Access through Kashmir highway is going to help in increasing the value a bit. Many people find Top City as a good mid term investment fitting the risk profile, budget availibilit and assessment of the area. When it was announced that the route to new airport will be via I-16 Top City lost around 33% (one third) in value; when goverment decided to revert to orignal route top city gained the same amount; this is how much Kashmir highway route and acees has impacted the society.

Many people dont find the project much attractive; it all depends on an individual. We have seen big names decreasing in value and vice versa. Its better if we could give merits and problems in a society and leave the decision making to the readers of comments.

Agree with Syyed sab.It's all depend on TC if they developed good then it will be best project in near future.Allah knows best.

Regards