Top City Current Reviews (Good Investment)

Dear experts,

Recently bought two plots in Top City, as per my research and market Top City is the best deal these days for current prices.

Keeping in view the developmental work, Kashmir highway extension and new airport I am very optimistic about that...

So experts ...What do you say?

Yes you have made a good choice...its mainly long term investment around 3-5 years so don't get carried away if prices increase soon. Prices shall gradually increase in stages Insha Allah but as already mentioned its mainly long term investment not short term as many agents emphasis.

Which block did you buy in and what price?

Dear abdullah CAA will use top city access for development in airport with in 3 to 4 months which will improve prices of top city its already on rise hope so it will be a good investment specially when section 3 and 4 of kashmir highway will start

Very Good choice, Top City is the sector of future and it is going to be the face of Pakistan as whoever will land on the new Islamabad airport have to pass through Top City, it is a very good investment, and yes pls share in which block and what size in how much price.

Well dear experts (Sheikh sb and Ibrahim sb) thank you for the great feedback,well i have bought two plots in Sector A and sector D of top city.. Area 3565 costing 12.5 lakh and after a month for 13.5 the prices i got from dealers were 3565 plot sector A=13.5-14, D=13.5-14 . 50*90 plot sector B=29 lakh (this week earlier) Prices are rising very fast so any one who is planing to buy must go for it now.

Well …nice move Abdul Manan for buying at rite time…TOP CITY prices are on increase and as said by Ibrahim …with the acess given to airport from Top City…prices will see a jump, as soon as the road link is completed.

Blue doctor. You seems to be dealer of Top City ??

You got a good deal there. E and F block are fairly cheap as well you can get mostly 1 kanal plots pretty cheap, as development has not started. Now is good time to buy in these block even though the early blocks such as A and B are better due to most of the development work is completed there hence why prices are expensive as possession is likely to be given there first before every where else. It now depends upon the development standards upon the completion, and where the road is cutting through.

Abdullah Sb, I think u hv made a good decision, if the development goes per plan, you will good return, In Sha Allah.

Regards

Top City prices will increase in future and it is going to be the best society near Airport.

Is it still right time to buy in Top City? Which sector and what plot size is considered better option for investment purpose as today? Your kind expert views, please.

Yes plz anyone can give the rate comparison here b/w TC and MC.

Many Thanks

Malik sab…better is to invest in F block, location wise ideal and price wise best.

Latter blocks from E onwards are good from investment point of view and prices are cheap due to less development work. Note development charges are fairly steep so you need to take this in consideration especially for 1 kanal.

Bluedoctor

What are the prices in in E, F,, G blocks of TC for 35x70, 40x80, and kanal plots?

How to buy in F block a plot.I mean is it through the dealers or the Top City office.Plz guide.

What are the development charges for 10 marla?

Top City prices will increase more in future, Kashmir Highway finalised by NHA,CAA and Ministry of planning division, from motorway interchange to new islamabad airort link road network. Construction of road is ready to start, an add will appear in news tomarrow. It is best time to purchase in Top City, Best is Block, F, D, E.

Thanks Nasir Sb for updates…

Well Dear Experts: Just received a validated news from my source that top city management has received formal letter from CAA for grant of access. They are now planing to get the road carpeted... So whats next ? Any feedback on impact of prices?