Top City Future

Is it right time to invest in Top City? Which block is better, can it actually deliver? How do you people link this Kashmir Highway Extension Project with G-13, G-14 and Top City?

I dont understand you brother Nasir. After months of recommending this society you are NOW questioning it? Whats going on…am I missing something?

I made my mind upon your recommendations to invest in top city . But i am upset now with your question. Could you possibly share the reason behind this query.

Kind regards

The fact is that we are all uneasy at the moment due to governments inability and unwillingness to clarify the position of new airport and link road. Rumours and misinformation are all hurting zone 2 at the moment however I believe this temporary phase will end soon with good news. I feel that they will build Rawat airport for Chinese and tarnol will be the main domestic and international airport.

Still we are waiting to hear brother Nasir . He might have some latest on noted subject, as he always share very useful public info.

Yes, I also want to know why the all of sudden change of heart?

I mean I invested many there many years ago, main reason why I invested was due to construction company being MCC, but it appears that they have ended their agreement with them gone for an unheard development company, which questions the development standards. That's my only concern!

Well, i have also invested in Top City, but the thing which annoys me is DHA valley is taking a lead, i sold my ready possession plot in Phase 8 developed blocks and invested in Top City, but, it is not liquid rite now, i knew that it will take time, but everything is at a halt rite now. PM approved Section 3 of Kashmir Highway, where they will build a 10 lane highway from Golra Mor to Motorway Chowk, that is a positive news and project will be completed in 1 year, that will increase prices in Top City. When i visited Top City last week, the development is slow, i mean, it is not what i expected it to be, they are building houses in B block, which are not owned by the members, but they belong to society people, the Management is busy is buying latest cars and motor bikes and enjoying them rather than completing B block and making it a sample/face for the society. Airport rumor is still in the air, i mean to say the Rawat Airport rumor. The plots which i sold in Bahria Phase 8 are rite now 10-12 lacs profit on the price i sold them and when i go out to get offer for my Top City plots, they are always on loss. I am also going to society office on monday to deposit the 4th development installment for my plots in Block D and F where they have not done any development, i am planning to ask this from the management, whether what are they busy in doing, paper work is not everything, after this installment, they are only left with 2 more installments and still no work in those blocks, when will they give possession. Mumtaz City on the other hand are giving possession of Chenab Block in Decemeber, where they have genuinely giving possession to the members, streets lights are installed and all lights are solar energy, they actullay are delivering. My question was to all of you to please share any news/development/suggestion/guidance, so we can discuss what must be done as this is a very helpful forum and by our discussions, we can help all others who are interested in investing in Real Estate. Kind Regards, -Nasir

Dear brothers...u are quite wise to understand...that once people sell away their property in a particular society ..or invest somewhere else...then they start propagating ..due to their vested interest. Anyhow i take it as a human psyche..so never mind.. :)

Now coming to the future of Top City...to be truthful..its very bright...and promising.. I say so because: 1. Land is clear...and completely acquired..NOC cleared..no legal issue. 2. Development is going on at fast pace. 3. Society is having direct link to the airport...which is likely to be completed within a year or max in and a half year. 4. Kashmir highway passing through it. 5. Prices are reasonable and in reach.

So cheer up...its a best investment option..

:) regards,

Very Biased comments BlueDoctor, i am unable to understand your negative mentality, i never tried to reply to your comments, but now, i think i have to give you a STOP call.
You can not justify your comments, i am reading them from quite a long time now.

To all other respected members, i would like to tell you that i still have my assets and investment in Top City, the thing which was pinching me was i sold my ready possession plots in Phase 8 and bought some plots in Top City 1 Block B,D,C and F.
The plots which i sold are rite now on 10-12 lacs profit in Bahria Town, and are more liquid then Top City, another thing is i am going to the society office to deposit the 4th development installment for each plot which is for 1 kanal plot 112500 and 10 marla plot is 62500, still no development.
Development is not only clearing roads, no sewarage lines, no electricity poles, no solar panels, no water, gas, which may contribute to basic amenities, plus no parks or plantation.
Another thing, which i knew and was a shock for me was that they haven't given possession in B block to it's members, basically, the management itself is building 2/3 houses just to attract buyers, the management, i won't take the name here, but are busy in buying expensive SUV's and Motor bikes, and enjoying rather than focusing entirely on making B block a sample for Top City.
After the 4th installment of development, only 2 installments will remain, which is something fishy, they haven't done any development in F block, how will they complete the development in last 2 installments, if they are really serious in doing that, otherwise they will impose more development charges on members who are rite now forced to sell their plots in loss in open market.

Good news is Kashmir Highway Phase 3 project has been approved, you will be seeing adds in newspapers from next month InshAllah, they will build a 10 lane highway from Golra Mor to Motorway Chowk, which will help commuters travelling to the new airport, this will also impact the prices in Top City.

Mumtaz City, which is basically a competitor of Top City is giving possession in Chenab Block next month Dec 2013, where they have installed electric poles which run on solar energy, they have their own construction company, where as Top City's developer is still unknown.

This forum is very helpful for all the people who want to invest in Real Estate, my question basically was to all the senior members of this forum, members and allotees of Top City whether what should be done, may be my question was confusing, but again, this conversation will help many.

Regards,
-Nasir

Rawat airport and economic zone is no more than a dream . Top city and mumtaz city will jump only when work on kashmir highway to airport will start. Airport is about to finish. Both will give handsome profit but like b 17 one had to wait for construction of road

Have they launched any commercial plots and if so what is the rate?

Arshad, yes, they have launched, 4 marla commercial plot price is 80 lacs and it is on installments. Expensive they are.

Nasir Sb, your discussion makes sense. Top City is not a bad investment, but will take some time. Secondly, the risk factor was always there being a pvt society.

Regards

Is there a way to find out who the developers are?

Development company is a local company and i think so they are linked to gm of top city. Top city is not a bad option for investment , agree with nasir bh there are some issues and slow development, but u r comparing top city with bahria this is not fair.

Well Nasir…i think i havent posted any comment which should offend u directly… its a forum and every body is having a right to speak…its not ur family domain …where people will utter …to appease u. I am not a dirty dealer… and i have no stakes in top city or anywhere else… I am writing for the benefit of masses. Selecting ur own reply as best reply…hahahah…thats why i see 17 best replies in your profile…

Dear Nasir and Bluedoctor:

Being senior members of this forum, I would request to use decent language and don't get personal. I hope u both wil understand and cooperate for the betterment of this forum

Regards

It will always be better if we allow the readers to judge our views rather than getting personal.

Thanks for the comments BlueDoctor :) Your behaviour is chidlish, grow up, if you have no investments or stake anywhere, you have no rite to misguide people here, because you have no experience at all. Plus, whatever i said above is true and best of my knowledge, i am not replying you anymore because you deserve ignorance. May God Bless You.

Their is no way we can find the developers as they have no name. Mr.Khan, you are rite, it will take time. Thanks Ibrahim bhai.

Another Best Reply, hope you like it :slight_smile: