Want To Buy A Plot In Roshan Pakistan

I wanna buy a plot in Roshan Pakistan E-16 Sector, can anyone tell me about the said project.

Regards,
Afzal

I have also taken a plot in RP few weeks back and i have taken a old file total cost 12lac now official rate is 17lac.and i have visited 2 3 times in this month and there development progress is good.

As location is very good sale purchase is already going in market.very good news for all that cda officer is constructing 1st home in rp (almost 50 percent completed)i personaly met him 2 3 times on site.

Prices will be double of RP INSHALLAH within 2 3 years after airport tarnol flyober and margalla avenue.

If you want any info or 11 marla plot on old files u can contact me on 03355970148.

Salam u Alaykum i would like to sale my 1 kanal plot in rp, payment already paid and only development charges not yet paid, if anybody interested pls contact me by email sameerhaq@hotmail.com

I want sale my 1 kanal plot in rp, all payment paid except development charges

If RP is that good why would everyone want to sell his plot?

Investment in RP is risky… Although prices are attractive…

Khan sb risk factors ko explain ker day.

I am also interested in buying a plot here and need an expert opinion.

Khan sahib why peoples are selling plots in B17 Multi.you will find sellers and purchasers in any society any time.there is no risk factor as now development is in full swing on site even you can visit the site.

Rates are attractive bcz in past their progress was slow but will be not be attractive in long run as location is very good and i think its good opportunity for low paid income peoples.

Peoples less like this society bcz they want to earn very good returns in short time but in long time this will be very beneficial.

Hameedullah you can contact me if you intrested buying plot on old rates.

Thanks for your Reply Mr. Muhammad Ali

Please update me about NOC of Roshan Pakistan. RP claims itself a CDA sector but issue of its NOC is still not clear.

Dear hameedullah as for noc is concerned yes they are saying their noc issue is resolved and cda will upload on their website soon.but RP is not in the list of illegal societes that means its legal.even ghori town in zone 4 and 5 is in list of illegal on cda web site and their plots and gulberg is going on profit in zone 4 and 5.

check this link of illegal societies

http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/211.pdf

The prob is wid Rp only that they were slow in development in past but now development is in full swing there is no issue of land,they have fully acquired.

@Muhammad Ali.One more thing that why some ppl are selling their plots on old rates?

Ali Bhai, please don’t tell there were no issues of land, there were/ are serious issues of land acquisition. They have not acquired land completely for which they have sold files, over the past year or so they have acquired land gradually, which I myself know in the area of Pind Phariyaan and so on… Thanks

Thanks Mr.Khan for your useful words. In my view RP claims itself a CDA sector without NOC,its strange,secondly ppl are selling files on old rates. There must be serious issue over there.

Hameed Bro, thanks. Visit it once before deciding any thing…

Dear Hamid pples not selling free.on old files there r profit of 2 to 3lac.infact pples not selling actually I have links in society.n dear khan if they have not land acquired then how they developing the land work us in full swing.there were few prob of land in past but ne most of land acquired.n definitely Mr hameed you visit the site before getting plot.and one more thing its CDA sector no matter someone have noc or not.

Fully agreed with Mr Khan,

"Simply put, safety is the first priority for your investment"

Investing in a Roshan Pakistan can be risky. ..

because there is some risk involved.

Can you define which kind of risk please.ghouri town is not risky in zone 4 n 5.its not risky but you can say bit long term investment compared to other good brands.

Respected brother Muhammed Ali,

i think Mr Khan clear already main points.

I have visited RP in last week again they r doing developments but one query in my mind

they do not connect yet their main road with cabinet road for access there is some sharing problem of access road from GT road b/w cabinet & RP

from last 1 year they r saying we going to connect it with main road but not yet

pls explain this is there any issue or not