Which Project? 1.5 - 2.0 Million Investment - Long Term (3-10 Yearr)

Important information:

* I live in Karachi
* Want make a long term investment (5-10 years time horizon)
* Investment amount: 10-15 lac
* Anywhere in Pakistan
* Any type of property

Main criteria:

* Safety of investment
* Appreciation of property value
* Convenience to maintain property.
* Liquidity of the property (i.E., convenience to acquire and dispose property within a short period of 1-3 months).

Seeking advise about:

1. City
2. Location/project
3. Commercial or residential

Property experts, please guide/advise!

Change bhai I will recommend you to buy 8 marla plot in Multi Residentia & Orchards in Block A.

This is located at 15-20 min drive from new Islamabad Airport on M-1 motorway.

Branded society so safe and secure investment, it will be very liquid and prospects of price rise are excellent due to 5km distance from the Education Capital of Pakistan: Wah Cantt.

Mr Change don't invest in Multi because we are suffering in Multi dirty.Multi is just dirty brand,they don't have any brand quality.they start any project without land,you can purchase file but there is no land like we have three files but there is no land.

In Pakistan there is two brands DHA and Bahria some people are promoting Multi but they forget people who suffering in dirty brand.

Arshad bhai people are also suffering in,DHA valley project. In Bahria there is suffering in Enclave 2, Bahria Karachi and Bahria Golf View Lahore.

Multi has excellent standard, brand recognition and sheer quality.

In your budget there is no as much secure option.

Respected Mr Pk1,MA is almost complete remaining one meter,D block of b17 issues are almost resolve 90% of land is clear,C sectors are start already and D and E blocks almost complete for possession since last July.

Why all of you promoters making fool to innocent people?at least show reality not just promote.

Dr sahab,

The place which I have recommended on this post is fully on possession. In this budget you cannot find possession plot of a top brand.

No need to make a fool of anyone. Already I see to many around.

Regards

I personally don’t see some thing special in multi residentia except brand name( though it’s debatable whether it’s good brand or not). It s far away from (60km)Islamabad located in jhang bahtar fateh Jang road. If one can find plot in reasonable price in top/ Mumtaz city, Gulberg Residentia islamabad PECHS then there is no need of opting for such scheme.it s my opinion any body can disagree.

Respected Mr Pk1,Multi is one of lotaron ka tola,Eventually they lose their capacity to think logically about important issues in b17 project,people are suffering in Multi dirty projects,if you are supporter or promoter then please come with logic,how Multi dirty start the project b17 without land?how CDA give approval to this brand if there was land issues?what compensation dirty brand give to those people who suffering in b17?did Multi dirty clear some thing on website to those people who have files but don’t have land?there is many questions regarding this dirty brand.once Multi will clear and resolve all issues in Multi projects then we’ll support Multi openly but at this moment Multi is one of dirty brand and it’s 100% reality.Multi dirty is second democracy in real estate if somebody want to cry then forum parliament try to stop him.why people will invest in Multi projects if Multi fail in past project?how dirty brand forget b17 D block?we’ll pull them in court in coming Dec,which type of this brand who don’t the meaning of brand respect.shame for multi professional looters.

DrArshad & PK1 - You guys almost sound like a pakistani talk show, please keep it comin… :slight_smile:

Multi has lost it’s credibility.

I am agree with Nasir bahi,

Dear Docotor sab,

your questions are really hard to answer,yes it's true many people are stuck in Multi B-17.Multi try their best to restore credibility,Multi should focus on issues and improve the project.

Regards

All very dear seasoned and expert contributors:

Kindly come back to my original question. Where should I invest the money?

I can stretch upto 2.0 mill in case of irresistible opportunity.

Need urgent advise, please.

Best regards.

Invest in H-13 NEAR NUST UNIVERSITY got possesion and construct ur home.also good for short and long term investment. In the mid of cda sectors. Value is increasing day by day. First visit and then decide

Gulberg residentia is a safe option. Growth will be gradual but continuous .. Gulberg residentia is more owners and less investors .. Unlike Bahria

Expert contributors can open to comment and criticise !

@NOOR WALI ,h-13 near nust university is officially non residential area, its for educational institutions, HOWEVER i have also seen many small societies ,building on land purchased from original owners .

ANY HOW it will always remain a headache area for plot owners or building a house there, as any time CDA can serve a notice of vacating the area for some university or college purpose.

THAT'S why prices are bet- 2-3.5 lack per Marla in an area so central in midst of NUST AND G-13 etc.

GULBERG mentioned by mr V is a real choice and i agree with Mr V.

1. Wapda Town ISB . It will get benefit from Margalla Avenue Road and motorway interchange from AWT.

2. Ministry of commerce. Location is beautiful. Near to new air port. Prices are nothing at the moment. But in 10 years it will boost after opening of air port.

For safe and secure investment go for Gulberg right time right decision.

Agree with AppCake but i think he can't find in this budget.

Regards

You can get a good 7 marla plot for about 1.7 million in Gulberg Residencia. 5yrs would give you a great ROI hopefully.