Benefit Of Importing Building Material From China

Benefit of importing building material
from China?

We are working as construction company and interior designer for several years and would like to inform you that china material is good if you import A quality product. Finishing and durability is really good by China but you only need best quality product otherwise claims are also there is this field.

http://www.ameradnan.com

I had a chat with a saudi collesgue here recently who is constructing his house. He recently had a visit of china. He told that here many people go to china for buying construction material for home because if you visit, you get a huge variety to choose from, it is more cheaper, and they deliver the material at doorstep. They clearly tell u there all qualities and prices of materials and the markets for each items like marble, furniture etc are very big. As per him, the total cost of buying material by visiting there is less than the cost of buying from here (saudia).

Thank you both for information provided. I am a frequent visitor to China

and always see many new items with very good prices

in China. I wish to import several items like

Kitchen Cabnit, Kitchen Counter Top, laminate flooring,

Granite Flooring, Wondows&Doors.If someone have some knowledge

of buying these these items please share with me.

Also, if some one have experience of importing these

kind of thing, please about the procedure and difficulties

to clear the goods from Authorities.

Thank to all participants.

Please do keep us posted when you figure out the exact process including overhead costs(Duties + Taxes).

Might be cheap if imported in large quantity Other wise I don’t think there is any difference in quality of China’s material.

Hi Anni, thanks for your response,To my experience, in China, different type of qualities are available in one item. It all depend for which category of market/usage we are buying. I will be bringing in these items for my house which is under construction so I will look for quality and new items.

If some one have experience in imports from China, please share with me your experience.

Yes it depends but I think for just 1 kanal, it does not seem feasible to import directly.You can buy locally available imported stuff.