Construction Cost

Updated material costs are:

Steel Bar 40G = 74000-75000 (plus delivery) Steel Bar 60G = 81000-84000 (plus delivery) Cement Fecto =415 per bag (plus delivery) Bricks = 7500 - 8500 per thousand (plus delivery) good quality Blocks 8x8x16 hollow = 28 (plus delivery) good quality

Note : these rates are subject to the change in market. These rates are valid for Islamabad (All Zones) Never purchase Steel Bar from thiya or vendors on road as you will never get full weight of steel that you paid for eventually ending up purchasing more and increasing your cost of construction.

If you need any other assistance, please feel free to ask.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Any idea of cost/sq ft of an office building of 7000 sq ft?

Thanks. Ali

@Ali

Construction cost in which city?

Ali MEYAAR Builders

How much will it cost to build a 3 bedroom house with 3 in suits and a lounge and kitchen in a 10 marla plot in army colony phase 1 also what is the best bricks to use for construction.

Thanks.

Where is your office? I want to meet you to discuss the approx cost of material of building 30*60 in G-13 Islamabad?

How much it costs to build a ground plus one house at 240 sq yards in Karachi?

Dear Br,

I have to build a new house in G-14/4 size 30*60, please let me know construction expenses for no 1 quality works.

Thank wait for your answer.

Ali MEYAAR Builders,

Please I want to know the cost of A class construction in Bahria town phase 8 and if you have any example of your construction house pictures or video available on net please send me the link. My plot size is 45 X 60 what would be the covered area if I want to construct double story house.

Thanks.

@Naz

Kindly accept my humble apologies for missing out on your question and not replying on time.

I would appreciate if you be more specific with the size of constructed house that you are looking to build in 10 marla (2250 sq ft). Approximate size would be 1800 sq ft which can be calculated at anywhere between > 1550 per sq ft (Islamabad) and higher depending on the quality on finishing you require.

For further details please get in touch via email.

@Mohsin Kamal

Kindly accept my humble apologies for missing out on your question and not replying on time.

Our main office is in Islamabad F-6/2.

@Bukhari

240 sq yards = 2160 sq ft which can be calculated approximately at anywhere between > 1550 per sq ft (Islamabad) or > 1750 per sq ft (Karachi)and higher depending on the quality on finishing you require.

Ali Meyaar builders & consultants meyaar.builders@gmail.Com

@Khanlala

Please refer to my replies in this forum and get in touch via email or forward me your contact details in order to discuss further.

Ali Meyaar builders & consultants Meyaar.Builders@gmail.Com

Hi Mohsin Kamal,

I am not a agent I'm a intrusted investor who wants to do this in Armour Colony. What info have you got on this and can you give me the amount of the cost building this 3 bed double storey house in a 10 marla land? Can you include the land price with this and in pounds if possible?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for running this link. Can you help me calculate the cost of a 30*60 double story house plus one room on mumty in Islamabad?

Anyone?

@Naz

You should have building drawing first and then get exact quote from local contractor in Nowshera.

For rough estimate if Rs 1550 per sq ft is the contractor price and app. 2500 sq. Ft area so 2500*1550= Rs 387,500/- for building house plus add land price which depends on your bargaining.

So roughly my friend has brought a property on a 10 marla plot , the house is a 2 storey house with 3 bedroom and ensuit with each of them, and a large lounge an a good size kitchen this is on the first floor and on the 2nd floor its exactly the same for about £32 thosand pounds (don’t know how much in rupees) so is this a good investment?

Hi,

That is the cost for building material, but what would be the cost for A1 finishing for 3500 square foot construction in Islamabad on one kanal, 4 bed, double story and with a basement including 2 rooms and a bath? A rough estimate please?

Sorry to remind you of my post I wrote 6 days ago but no one has responded yet!

No one is responding to my query? :frowning:

Sir , i want to build a house measuring 36x60 sq yds (240 sq yds ) in karachi want to know how much will it cost to the end- complete.

@Sheraz Sorry for not responding to your query. Have you got the final drawing of the house you plan to build. There must be a total covered area given. Kindly email me the same or the scanned image of architectural drawing.