Design and construction of 1 k house in bahria iba

I want to construct 1k house in ph5 bahria iba. Can any one provide some sample a+ class designs and construction cost? Requirement is gf = 2 bed
Ff=3 bed

Thanks
Zh malik

Kindly send me your email address at my mobile number so that i send you some sample plans each of one kanal, cost estimate etc

We are providing design & construction services in bahria Town & DHA Islamabad

You can also visit our office in Bahria town & sites at Bahria Town & DHA

Thank you Danish. My e-mail is zahoor_malik@yahoo.com

Regards

Zahoor

Hello Mr. Zahoor

We are providing turn key solutions (design + construction) to our clients. We are NCA graduated architects design & build houses according to client requirements, lifestyle and budget. Contact us through our cell number or e-mail us for design layouts and detail BOQ for your house.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Hi,

Can you please let me know your email address so we can send you our work.

If you would like to contact us please call me on my mobile: +92-3240147704, or in our office +92-42-35723477 or you can email us at enquiry@alirathore.com

We would be happy to have a discussion with you in regards to your house. All our consultation and discussion are non obligatory so please feel free to have a discussion with us.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Ali Nazar Rathore

We have a wide range of design and material for your dream home. Rates will be set after a meeting with you so that you could select best thing for your home. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more useful. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....