Interwood pakistan, your experience and opinion

Please can you share your experience of interwood pakistan. I am based abroad.

Thinking that they're a well known brand l ordered all doors for my home from them. I paid 70% deposit in october last year but they have not delivered the doors.

I ordered through their authorized agent home21 in rawalpindi. They have been lying to me. They keep promising delivery dates and don't do anything.

I am based abroad and don't know what to do. Please advise, guide and share your experience of interwood pakistan.

I would not recommend and deal with them ever again.

Please call directly to Interwood office and talk to them not to agent.

Get their contact details from their website.

Regards

dSA

@dSA

Thank you for replying, I will be doing it. Do you know where the head office of Interwood Pakistan is? Is it in Lahore or Karachi?

Head office detail you can find on Internet, and I think you must open a official conversation and a kind of warning or notification that "if they do not deliver within so N so time frame show them you have the power to cancel the order and they will be force to pay your cash back" I tried it works :) official conversation is very important you can take the legal opinion in next stage,

Regards

Eventually they will deliver the doors. Pakistan is such a place that even most professional companies cannot meet its commitment. Not surprising. What else will happen when most of us are lazy.