Old fashioned house

I need expert advise on how to make a house all bricks minimum cemented walls and floors ceilings old fashioned ,as much brick look as possible,thnx ps. Basically i wnt to avoid paint so that management is low

Its not a good idea. Best to use modern and old in combination. Beauty of old ia highlighted more in combination as old is purposely done by owner.

Everything possible. Send more details of your plot at designsource99@gmail.com

We can design it as per your requirements.

Regards

dSA

@ DSA......old fashion is good....but minimum cement means decreasing strength??

is the gentleman inspired by old afghan and Mughal(perso-Turkish) structure?.....or British old styles??? ...HOWEVER in any case strength is fundamental to everything.....

HOW could you make it possible DSA ,Without cement?????

They are actually need brick finishes which can be advised Gutka as they may be not aware of that.

Regards

Brick finish is costlier as far as I know.

What about brick finish on exterior only?

Is it less durable?

I agree to B.R MALIK 110%

@ Pardesi. Brick finish is durable but cement plaster with weather shield paint is equally durable. White salts deposit on brick with time. But I think there is some sealer applied to control it but I am not 100% sure.Hamid Mir's home on E-11 also has white salt deposit problem.

I had seen one house in E-11 of a doctor who made modern house but made one brick wall in some of the rooms along with modern finish. It was looking great.