Bahria enclave-1 sector c

Bahria enclave-1 sector c 10 marla & 1 kanal affectees, the issue is getting delayed and delayed, i request all the affectees, who had make full payment, to contact each other to have some combine strategy.

It is kindly requested that all the affectees of Sector C 10 marla may drop their contact details (EMAIL/ Contact Number) to be contacted for some combine strategy regarding the Sector C.

Unfortunately a gentleman do tried to conduct a meeting but only few people showed up.I may request all the relevant affectees who had deposited all their dues to contact accordingly.

NB: As per latest news, earlier it was informed that Bahria had given deadline of 31st Dec 2015 to all the allot tee of Bahria Enclave to deposit their dues, and the one who fails will be cancelled with the plot. All such plots will be accommodated to the affectees who had already paid the full dues. But now both the GM (Mr. Faraz) and Ops Manager (Mr.Muzammil) are hesitant and are even answering the calls, as per story heard that plots will be given or will be used for some other blue eyes of Bahria Management / Malik Riaz.

I again request if the affectees are really interested in a combine solution to this issue, they may contact accordingly and join hands for a reliable solution.

My email is aquantic128@gmail.com and people can drop their contact details over there.

With Best Regards

Dear Aquantic,

I have send my contact details, I have also told my 3 friends, they will also send the e-mail.

We really appreciate your efforts and we believe this issue can be resolved through collective effort.

Regards.

Lets hope if we can gather 30-40 individuals and than discuss further the issue by meeting, or defining some strategy.

Good initiative Aquantic

Copied from a facebook page: Bahria Enclave Islamabad

10 hr.

Bahria Enclave Islamabad

Sector C

Further divided into:

Sector C old kanal area

Sector C Golden area

Sector C 10 marla

Sector C-1

Sector C-2

SECTOR C-3

Sector C Old Kanal Area

This area contains one kanal residential plots from street 1 to 11, Road 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Few 2 kanal plots on Road 4 and Hilltop road also falls in old sector C.

Price of one kanal plot ranges between 125 lac to 140 lac.

The area has possession.

Road 1 is considered the best option in sector C old area.

Sector C Golden Area

The area contains one and two kanal residential plots.

The area has possession and construction has already stated.

Best streets are a street 13,14 &15.

Road 5B and Street 18 are not developed yet.

Sector C, 10 marla area:

This project gave Bahria Town and it's investors a huge setback. Initially launched for 65 lac was slow in the beginning at the time of launch back in 2013 but all of a sudden touched 80 lac.

After the launch of enclave 2 things began to get worse, bahria enclave management didn't develop the area at all. Rumours began to start as if location ll change. Rates continously fell down to 40 lac. Situation became more horrible when Bahria launch C-3 exactly where it was C previously.

I personally sold around 30 plots of sector C ten marla. I started sending people to the management. Complaints were registered and few people were accommodated in Sector C-1. Couple of days back I talked to a Bahria official and he said GM operations met Ali Riaz Malik to discuss the future of sector C. He assured me a quick action will be taken and decision ll be taken in 15 days. (FURTHER DISCUSSION AFTER THE DECISION)

Sector C-1

Sector C1 mostly has 10 marla plots. Most plots are developed and ready for possession except couple of streets. Sector C-1 is a good area and it was launched in 2013 for 50 lac. Currently price ranges between 60 to 75 lac.

Street 1 to 7 are considered the best streets.

Sector C1 also have 8 marla commercial plots too. Those plots are struggling due to high price.

Sector C1 also shows 1 and 2 kanal plots on map that are yet to be developed.

Sector C-2 mostly have 1 kanal plots. Few 10 marla residential and 5 marla commercial plots. Area is almost developed. However possession isn't given yet.

Sector C COMMERCIAL @ Bahria Enclave Avenue

5 marla commercial plots on main bahria Enclave avenue are the backbone commercials of bahria enclave. Price ranges between 25 million to 50 million.

The size of a plot is 5 marla and dimensions are 30"×40".

Bahria allows maximum 5 storeys. Basement, Ground floor, first, second and third floor. That gives a prefect feasibility plan

I have also sent you email. Hope to get early response and then follow up on action plans.

Zahid