Bahria Town Phase 9

Anyone in this forum who know the exact position of Bahria 9 whether Bahria management has closed this project or otherwise. As since long no news appeared in the Bahria Town website.

Whether refund is being allowed or otherwise.

Arshad

Bahria Town Phase 9 does not exist on ground. Practically this project is closed. Many phase 9 file owners have shifted their files to phase 8.

Do u know that phase -9 files can still shifted to phase -8?

I am not sure but you should check with Bahria Town office and must try to shift in Phase. Phase 8 prices are much higher at this moment.

No, they offered shifting of phase 9 file into phase 8, but now they are not left with anymore plots in Phase 8 so no offer you can avail currently, plus the prices are high, they cancelled many files of phase 9 in which people haven't deposited installments. And, if you by any chance have paid all the dues, you can sell that phase 9 file in market for 5-6 Lacs profit. Initinally they were being sold on loss.

Any body wants to sell his phase 9 file (full payment carried out) can sell his file at a profit of 7-8 lacs.

To sell your file please contact me at 0324-5275795

It was a big fraud from bahria town thank God I managed to sell the file but he should be arrested for doing such. A grand fraud to innocent public just for sake of money he have sold all land to dha and poor people suffer and by there money he buy the land and sell later more than 100 times profit.

Very reliable sources informed that there is huge buying of land near New Islamabad Airport. Sources also said that buying is towards southern side of Airport. Can any bros confirm this news?

Is there any update regrading this ? bahria town phase 9 ?

We liked the information that you people shared over here. We are offering construction and interior designing services, so it will be good to know as an architect about property updates.

http://www.ameradnan.com

It is noticed that Bahria Town diverted their attention towards Karachi Projects, so this is also reason of no progress in Phase 9, Rawalpindi & etc.

@Faisal

Why it is happening? I want to ask that Bahria is a good project then why there are hurdles in its construction? I ave many customers who are asking for Bahria progress but after your statement I am confused.

http://www.ameradnan.com

All the fault is that everyone want to purchase plot in Bahria Town Instead of other societies. People thinking that if we purchase a plot in Bahria Town after sometime I will sale this plot in profit.But there is huge investors in bahria town who changing the rates of plots and house. I have purchase some plots in Airport Housing Societies and now many people are purchasing plots from me.This society is much better than other societies. And this society gave more profit from others.now I have only 4 plots and 3 houses left.So anyone who want to purchase please call me on 03315119895 or 03447124210.First you visit the society by your own after that take your decision

Phase 9, 5marla 10 marla & kanal files required on Cash payment

contact +923325542620