Business Prospects of Hostel in JKCHS

If we build a large size house with three levels (basement ground first) in JKCHS, can we use it for a good business idea for example operating a profitable executive hostel for women with executive jobs or studying in top private universities of Pindi/Islamabad?

After all JKCHS is near Pindi, Islamabad and new Airport.

Or any other business proposal such as school?

@Panthera Uncia. Sir I am not in favor of hostel business which is risky these days due to security situation. If you have a big plot and you can rent your building to a well known school, it might be a better idea. I have heard that good schools are paying as much as Rs 2 lakh/month rent in G-15.

If you know, and can manage some good chef, Restaurant business is ever green in Pakistan. G-15 is still a developing market.

If you have a residential plot you cannot use it for restaurant business but school is possible as ZG suggested. Hostel is a good option if you have a good administrator, chef, cleaner and chowkidar. This 4 person team should be excellent.

In G-11 people are charging Rs 8000-15000 for one woman in shared room - depending on quality and location of hostel. Mess, laundry and cleaning services come for separate charges.

In JKCHS perhaps you can charge Rs 8000 to Rs 10,000 if you provide excellent services plus cheap pick drop option.

But may be others who have seen the trends in JKCHS will provide better perspective on good business option for your plot/house.

@Paki-1 brother in g-11 it will be possible bcz all high income jobs related to females are within reach and females can pay back such high costs of living +food+other stuff.

BUT in g-15 area or slightly outskirts of capital, who will be able to pay for such high rents+food and many more related expenses, salary if bet 40-70, and they spend 30-45 on these listing expenditures ,looks awkward.

YES if you keep in mind 2-4 thousands/month/per female tenant..then it looks working.

I am totally agree with Dk.

Regards

Sir money matters on one side, I think managing a female hostel is a headache, though may be less problematic as compared to male hostel. Due to the distance factor from central Islamabad, the best chance to attract tenants would be through lower rates, which would reduce profit margin.

Running commercial activities in a house in these societies is no issue, like you have in CDA sectors. All kinds of businesses in Islamabad, from clinics to restaurants and from schools to offices of govt/MNCs are being run in houses. If you have a big house and you rent it out to a good NGO (becoz we don't have many MNCs) they also pay good rents.

Which business is possible in G15 jkchs residential?

JKCHS is a big fraud nobody want to live or invest there…

I dn’t think it is good time to invest heavily in JKCHS…

Hostel business is not risky. Hostel in this area will give good response. It always flourish with time conditional on surrounding

Is it a good idea to build a 3 storey house on 1.2 kanal plot in F-15/1 NOC clear populated area facing small commercial. Construction will comprise (i) Basement (ii) Ground and (iii) First floor.

Which will be better between the following:

• ROI for rental to three separate tenants with 2 gates?

• ROI for hostel?

• ROI for school/tuition centre?

• ROI for any other business?