D-12 Development And Updates?

Few weeks ago, there was a news that CDA chairman Maroof Afzal has directed for the initiation of carpeting work on major roads, service roads, and approach roads in sector D-12 on war-footings.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/04-jul-2014/cda-to-complete-development-work-on-war-footings

I checked CDA website and the information for projects in progress for D-12 is as follows:

Development works in sector D-12 863.713 (m) 65%

Does anyone know what is happening? Did they actually started any development work?

How many houses have been built and if any shopping centre functional?

Please comment.

Thanks.

If you can personally visit that area then it will be more useful for you. This forum is also useful for information as many property experts contribute and share their knowledge over here that is really useful. If you need construction then we are working in this field for several years. You can send us your contact details in this regard at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262 for more assistance.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Yes carpeting on few major roads has started. No shopping center operational yet but construction is going on. Atleast I couldn't see any working shop.

I went this Sunday.

I've visited D-12,

yes few nice houses are being constructed & people are shifted.

I can safely guess 15% Houses are constructed, so far.

As per CDA regulations upon accommodation upto 40% they shall develop further, But there is no Electricity Poles, No shops and no amenities of life.

325 houses are built till now out of total 4000.

Sir are any big houses also built or is it those houses where property dealers function from. And did anyone notice they have put in sign boards directing street and plot no. But the numbering do not match with that on the cda issued map. And can someone guide how much an avg. And good location 35*70 plot should cost to buy?

A lot of big houses are also built and families living.

@Arshad plot price range is over 100 lac for 35x70

Thx kami2k. I also checked myself it ranges from 140 - 180 lacs. By the way the price in g-13 for 35*70 is also around 150 - 190 lacs approx but g-13 has good location and much developed so why prices are so high in D-12 despite fewer construction, no plus location, no water and gas and no market

D-12 would be a much better sector than G-13. D-12 is a little off the way but it doesn’t mean that it has a bad location. People used to say same bad location for E-11 where best location plots on service roads are selling for over 50 Million.

Yes you are right about E-11 and no one expected such gains.

Sir i need an advice. Considering a 3570 in d-12, in this budget one can also also get a 2550 house in sector g-8.

what would you advice considering investment only for some 4 or 5 years which would be better investment. From house you can fetch rent and i think metro bus after completion may also give boost to MV of g-8 sector.