E-12 Alottees - Good News!

I just wanted to share the good news about E-12 to all the alottees.

CDA has reached an agreement with the existing people on the site, and they have agreed to vacate the land. The news was broken by a member around a week ago on FB, but has now been picked up by Jang as well.

http://e.jang.com.pk/02-27-2014/pindi/page2.asp

Good luck... Let's hope the development office is setup as instructed by the chairman.

Assef PLz ask admin to correct your name as its not appearing nice…

What happened hashim ?

Edited.

Good.

It is not more than a News.

I hope and wish Things get better.

Nasir Sb, our best wishes are also with E-12 development progress.

Its a good news for those, who want to sale and say goodbyeee to E-12.

Totally agreed with anti devilers.

I think i said it in the other forum as well. Selling in E-12 now is more like keeping a fast for 18 hours and breaking in last 5 minutes.

CDA had promised in an advert that it can give posession today (last October), and remember this time the buyers were OSPs, who will treat CDA a bit differently than the property dealers and investors. They will avail all possible channels to get CDA to start development.

Secondly the current CDA chairman repute is very good. If you research his profile, you'll know that he is a good administrator unlike chairmen from PPP govt, who were interested in getting plots for themselves and families.

Houses of residents are being demolished!

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-28-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=02_06.gif

Road works to start once a Guarantee is submitted by the contractor.

The newspaper report says:-

"Zaraye ney bataya hey key Sector E-12 mein zameen ka qabza lainay ka amal shuru kar dia gya hey..."

Why does Jang need to depend on information from "Zaraye" about something happening in Islamabad? Why doesn't the reporter go there and see for himself whether any houses have been demolished or not?

Where is the so called 'original reporting' of Jang Group?

I suspect that this is another Lollipop that has been fed to the reporter and he is now trying to feed the same Lollipop to allottees after sucking it himself.

@PK1: I personally wouldn't disagree with any report unless i had counter evidence.

Have you been to E-12 and seen that nothing is happening, based on which you believe it is another Lollipop? Or is this based on your past bad experiences with the sector.

My suspicion that this is a fed story. It is based on the fact that the reporter is citing 'zaraye'.

You need 'zaraye' or 'sources' for things that journalists don't have access to. For example, what happened in a meeting at the PM House, the reporter has to depend on 'zaraye' or what decisions were taken in a CDA top level meeting. Because he was not invited to attend all such meetings.

It is not journalism to depend on 'zaraye' or 'sources' where you can just go to E-12 area and see for yourself if any houses have been demolished. You can also ask the people whether the houses are being demolished with their consent. For example, why should you depend on 'zaraye' to know if there is a protest happening at Aabpara. Right? The reporter can just drive down to Aabpara and report what he sees.

It is from these little things that you can spot whether a particular news item is true or just a table story fed by CDA mafia to increase the price of a dead sector.

If we believed every rumour that CDA spreads about these areas, we would have to believe that there are houses build in E-12 and allottees have moved in. Their children are playing in the parks etc.

Less than a year ago, CDA printed an advertisement in the newspaper to auction E-12 plots. And the advertisement said: Buy Today construct Tomorrow. Lol.

How long before people can start bulding and moving in ? Will it take another 5 years ? I remember the advert saying buy today , buit tomorrow

I am agree with Mr. PK1 because i have seen many news like this in past 3 years but on ground things are totally different. Even if they are able to settle down with villagers they still need 5 years to develop this sector.

This news may come from potential investor to speculate the market price.

I actually went a bit further ahead then the speculation, and contacted CDA's chairman. Then i contacted wafaqi mohtasib, to intervene in the matter, and i had received an explanation from CDA that the sector is being vacated.

If you want to believe the news, you are more than welcome. If you don't, just assume that it didn't happen.

But we should not forget that what ever news sources is it brings a new hope for allottee. They Starts dreaming about dream home and after some time its all gone like never happened.

At the end who cares of end user many allottee have been gone to next world with their dreams.

Sir I contacted CDA senior officials 1.5 years ago (I was thinking of selling in F-15 possession and buying E-12 paper), they said yes development will start, contractor has been appointed etc. Luckily I did not believe the CDA crooks.

But if they are telling the truth then well and good. Best wishes!