E/17-3 current prices

What are the current prices in e/17-3 for kanal plot? Is this a safe investment, what is the future of e/17-3? Experts please advise.

Where i can see the final map of e-17? can someone please share link

Dear After 10 years i sell my plot in e-16/17 on loss so don’t waste money there.

Https://www.facebook.com/CDECHS?fref=ts

if you have a possession plot it will give you a good place to live in ICT and handsome profits inshaAllah.

@Pardesi .please have some say about Kami2k experience in e16/17.thanks.

@Kami2k sir it will be very helpful for all if you describe in detail your bad experience in e-16/17..what was were the prices then and whats now and also some hard facts that compelled you to sell on loss..THANKS.

Dear Dk, if buy the file in 2003, and it was written on it plot in E16/17 Phase I Extension, which is according to companay is E/17/2, further which is only in map, no physically land available, at that time i buy it for 685k, and i sold at at 6k, and they said wait further more 5 years so that we purchase land and start developing.

Dk as you can see from Kami2k's experience, he bought a file.

There is always this kind of risk in files for example Multigarden D block, DHA Valley, CDA E-12, Bahria Enclave 2, Bahria Golf View Lahore etc.

As I said in my post if you buy a possession plot in E-17/3, you can build a house as others are doing or you can sell a few years later and earn a good profit in a safe investment.

Please share 1 kanal plots rates in E-17 possession able and near to possession area.

I think no gas and electricity available especially to E-17 area and even in E-16 on commercial rates.

Two months before i checked the socity. You can get an good plot round about 40 lac

E-17/3 at main boulevard(not- north Rd) the prices are 55-to-60lacs, while corner in streets are in between 40-to-45 lacs, good location plot in Street (non- corner) are around 40lacs, this socity got a gas recently, under gound electricity, every thing is on edge to fly there, there is promising future in my point of view.

I think e-17/3 would give good return in 2 years, but i am confused about final map. Can someone please share link for final map?

Prices quoted now were same an year ago. No gains yet

So dear avoid it, go for m.o.c or fasail town, no need to invist here

You are absolutely right Kami2k, more or less same is my case. I bought a Kanal plot (not file) in E-17/3 in 2009. At that time development was in progress and the dealer claimed that my plot is in possession area. Later I came to know that my plot is in non-possession belt. Since then I have contacted the society management multiple times, but till to date nothing happened other than false promises.

Management of the society belongs to a strong political group of the area, is very influential and is paying least attention in improving society. Society elections are topi drama after every 3 years and this group never let any good persons to even compete in the elections.

If you visit the society, you will notice that after initial development of roads a few years back, absolutely no attention is being paid by the society on routine maintenance. To me CDECHS is a hopeless case unless current management is changed, which seems very difficult because of there links.

Sit this is a sure-shot excellent investment if you buy possession plot because prices are currently lowest in Zone 2 but location and development style (typical Islamabad square shaped sector) is one of the best. This is my recommended investment.

Society management good or bad are side issues. Not important because ultimately residents will force them to do what is required. This is the beauty of society vs town.

Very good location.

Dear Pardesi, Location matters a lot and location of CDECHS is no doubt very good. But management type and style are the key factors which can raise or lower the graph of a society.

Look at Sawan Garden near PWD. Due to corrupt management no body is willing to invest there and rates are very low compared to nearby societies. JKCHS is another case whose location is outstanding but due to poor management and maintenance, rates are far lower than these could be. Both of these societies are well populated but due to corrupt/poor management these are suffering a lot.

Same exactly are the reasons of low rates of CDECHS i.e. Pathetic, sleepy & corrupt management who always lie to members and nothing can be done against them due to their strong political links. How can you expect that residents of the society can change the fate of the society in near future by fighting against this mafia group.

Why admin is blocking my posts, despite that there is no abusive/vulgar wordings in those?

Hasham Sb,

As you are writing very detailed post...

I would agree with Pardesi... As this is ideal time to buy and wait for prices to go high as the market gets improved...

Regards