Good News for Multi Orchards: Rs 1 million each for 250 houses

I checked at high level and Rupees One Million gift for each of first 250 farmhouses to be constructed. This is confirmed. This kind of announcement is for the first time in the history of Pakistan.

Well Done Multi…!!! Way to go!

@Pk1, you can't construct a farmhouse on a file. When they are going to give possession to farmhouse plots to all members? They have cheated lots of people by announcing they will provide alternative plots for the ones which are not developed in AGM but when people visited their office they said wait...

Kind Regards

Ather

Mr Pk1,for GOD sake enough is enough,it's true first time in history..............

What a funny announcement,Multi make world record who start any project without land but they have beautiful approved maps where like us many people are suffering,please visit new dirty story of your favorite dirty brand,

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/how_multi_can_do_that_shame-8438.html

we think it's enough for you,how are you using social media to increase brand loyalty?please visit this link and comments where we and thousands of people are suffering,we'll naked Multi mafia any time and any where,we like to stop them for more looting.

PK1 welcome sir,

I thought you are on some vacation or some tour ,so absent from forum.

ITS a unique announcement in itself ,but needs to be verified and searched for any deception somewhere else.

This announcement was declare a month ago in AGM, Nothing new reality is;

Multi really played a foul game with guanine buyers of ROS, allotted plots and given possession in a factitious and malicious way to only benefit dirty financiers and investors that are multi management relatives. 1200 or more are still waiting more then two years even just for plot numbers,possession no body knows.

plot rates gone below even offer/purchase prices.

Really sad/shameful done by Multi-Dirty management.

Like Bharia Multi itself have a strong Network of Dealers (some are good though) looting people with both hands.

I am one of those 1200 :wink:

Dear PK1 kindly inform us that till which level of construction of house,they ll release 10 lac.

Dear Nasir sb kindly tell me abt that plot which rates gone down below purchase price.I want to purchase i

10 lac will given after completion of houses.

I purchase a plot 30*60 at one lac profit, now its 50thousand loss after two years i.e initial booking of 1.95 +1 lac profit + installments = 8.0lac)

This is old and widely circulated news....But it has failed to lift the rates of Multi Projects...It more important that Multi gets the unoccupied land especially in B 17 D Block and completes its development work.

MA is still a distant dream and its not in the hand of the MPCHS general body.

Multi needs to get its act together.. They are changing people's corner plots to ordinary ones by adding extra plots. Now this is according to rules but still it's a form of Dhoka.

Multi should do something about MA even if they have to make it themselves.

Multi is busy now for land procurement for remaining plots as they told in reply to each call and promise of two months map will be issued (from 1.5 years).

they never learn a lesson from D- block issue

why selling plots without land

they sell nothing but credibility and only left for them " Shame" if they mind it. Waise tu " Lanat koe dewar nahi jo unke oper gir jae ge".

Dear brothers,

Multi losing credibility on a daily basis.really shameful behavior by Multi.i think Multi don't like to start any other project in future that's why they don't like to serious in present projects.

Regards

But people who will bulid farm house in 10 kanal they dont deserve 10 lakh it should be given to residentia people with small plots so they can bulid there house it will be a give help for them.

MPCHS should change it’s strategy now.

Tabdili a nai rahi

Tabdili a gai hai

This announcement is for all and not just farmhouses, including residentia plots and commercials. So for plot owners this is a big incentive to jump start house construction. And that’s what Multi wants to make their project successful. And this is a false propaganda that Multi has given possession only to their relatives and friends. Many people that I know got it and they were not even remotely linked to Multi management. They didn’t even followed up on possession, totally got it on merit. Let me invite other IOS investors/buyers on the forum to confirm whether this was the case with them or not.

@Pk1, @Isloo,

what is point of giving an offer if you don't give plot. I have paid all the instalments of my plot but did not got possession.

Even they cheated to people in AGM when they said they will provide replacement plots if your plot is not developed.

I been to multi office after AGM and they said you have to wait till your plot developed. I'm talking about block C farmhouse.

I heard on this forum that they given possession plot to some loved once on instalments confirmed by senior members.

If someone still going to defend them then I have doubts over their fairness (I maybe wrong).

Kind Regards

Ather

Allotment was not at merit. Some got because they paid up all amount at once or paid three installment at booking, they were given 20% discount and allotment as well. They sold those plot at 100% profit and miseries left for guanine allotties only ( clearly stage set to benefit multi own dirty mafia). Allotment was planed to be given upon deposition of three installment, firstly they done allotment before the due date of 3rd installment and secondly now claiming given possession to all ROS members, fact is D- block under development and 1200 members of Residencia not even in map.

10 lac is very good incentive but what is crime of these 1200 members and D-block form houses, they can't benefit from this offer.

Lets hope ppl’s hard earned money is not wasted.