Mall of Islamabad by Bahria

Bahria is preparing to launch Mall of Islamabad at Jinnah Avenue. It is between Saudi Pak tower and Islamabad Stock Exchange building. Reportedly, Bahria wants to compete with the iconic Centaurus project. Boundary on the site says "coming soon".

Knowing bahria, they would devise some strategy for a mega launch and complete booking process in a matter of days. Dealers already sniffing around for pre-launch booking.

Stay alert !

I read somewhere that Bahria is making Mall of ISB in Enclave. Changed plans or my info is wrong?

Here is the pic:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/mue4bc.jpg

Thanks for the news alert Isloo. If there are going to be apartments here like at centaurs then what will be the expected launch price?

No leaks about prices, even Bahria's allied dealers are in the dark. I guess, Bahria will use it to win back its devout investors, therefore its launch will be dramatic.

But knowing Bahria's pricing strategy, they will keep it higher than Centaurus, simply because Centaurus is already sold out and Islamabad Mall would have advantage of trading on booking price.

Short-term property flipping is the biggest excitement for Bahria investors but perhaps new advance tax (2%) will slow it down a bit. Lets see.

Any authentic report about shopping mall??

Dear Isloo,

I haven't seen it yet in any newspaper. i might have missed it or Bahria has not yet advertised about it.

Can anyone share any link to a news source?

Regard,
zain Nadeem

Is there any update on this project ???

Naveed: Yes, Bahria has started construction without announcing the project. Excavation is complete and lower grounds under construction. Informed sources say that Bahria wants to capitalize on physical structure to create excitement and yield high gains. So stay tuned!

Thanks isloo bhai.

Hy there

Construction is on going in full swing … Not sure about launching date though.

Construction is going on in full swing…and the launch date has been set for 2017 …there was also an ad in the newspaper last week showcasing all of bahria’s underconstruction malls in RWP/ISB area…so stay tuned

Which date

What is the status of booking anyone knowes plz refer me

I have 3 millions, are this Mall of Islamabad is of any kind of interest for me. Or this money is too little to even think about such project.?

Plz Comment from respected Isloo and other members

Expected date of launch is 2017.

Bahria has officially added the mall of Islamabad on their website today. Completion date is mid of 2017 and 3 years installment plans. Location is same as before on Jinnah ave. Any one know the prices ?

http://bahriatown.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=474&Itemid=84

Worth investing?

Any one have the payment plan please, can email me?