Map Of Multi Residenica - MPCHS

Map of Multi Residencia for all interested:

http://mpchs.com/resources/downloads/e030c639-1b63-4950-a789-8086488fde5borchardsab.gif.gif

Guru ji - why are they showing a part of the Orchards Farmhouse Scheme as Block C of Residencia?

Pk1, Block C is Farmhouses, not Residencia…

You mean all farmhouses are in Block C or are there any other blocks in farmhouses?

I dont see any blocks in the Map of farmhouses but yes there are blocks in the map of residencia.

How is the distribution of Residencia and farmhouses in Blocks?

Thanks Guru ji!

Dear Pk1............

Block A and B are residencia...........

Block C is Farmhouses............

Cheer up now...........

I am confused? Can someone clarify Guru Ji and PK1 Ji?

Sheikh Sb, what type of clarification you want?

Sheikh sahab..... Mr Khan is now ranked as a 'Property Guru' so in my desi style of showing appreciation, I am referring to him as Guru ji.

By the way you will also be a guru soon inshaAllah.

Very True Pk1, new guru jee is on the cards any time soon…

Hmm

Mr Khan, Could you please give me information about Multi Residensia Orchard. I heard the people have files plot numbers have not been issued because there is a problem with the land acquistion in Residenisa orchard as well, like they have in B-17 D and E blocks.

can anyone clarify this

Dear Yasir, map was supposed to come month before and people have seen the map as it was finalized. They have delayed the map for reasons known to them (managment). One reason could be market slow down in the recent past.

I don't think there are land acquisition issues. The rest Allah knows better.

Regards

Ya .Map was finalized and many thing will be on cards in Next 6 weeks

now wait and watch.....

Gents, Dil Kay Bhalanay ko yeah Khayal Acha hai. There is a problem with land Acquisition. That is why they are not issuing the map.

They already issued a map for Block D and E in B-17. Now they are in big problem.

they will solve the land problem first then they will issue the map. So wait for another 10 Years.

Thanks Yasir for informing. You are more informed then us. Keep sharing your good thoughts and ideas.

Every society has same issues. See What happen to DHA phase 2 extension, DHA valley, bahria phase 9 and some blocks of bahria phase 8 has same issues of land acquisition even after ten years of launch. My advice for all to invest in MULTI, DHA , CDA & BAHRIA only where the land is acquired and try to avoid files in the intial phase.

Dear Imran:

You are right but the margin of profit at inital phase is higher than going for developed/ possession plots. So, people who can afford risk, take high risk for high gains and vise versa.

Thanks

Ok guys I have made some credible enquiries. There’s no land acquisition issue. It’s rather strategic. All about timing. Once the map is out the prices will appreciate significantly

Ali1, you are right… Hope for the best. Some people are intentionally telling wrong stories…