Margalla oaks in h-13

Experts are requested to shed some light on the margalla oaks in h-13. This is project of junuja group and marketed by winwin associates.

Thanks

Many views, but no comments from anyone…

Since h-13 is un-acquired sector and all apartment projects are illegal what soever launch it janua or choa group. CDA already declared many of them as illegal and ordered to stop media campaign.

so investment is bit risky and at same time very good location. The area has no proper road access and only proper acces is NUST road, so NUST may close his road any time or fense it to go in H-13.

Nasir sb

Very true. Location is fantestic

It is right at the nust road

I think the road does not belong to nust. It is public property.

Fantastic location but all apartments are illegal multiple notices in past by CDA.

Rashid Sb,

You are 100% right. But the only question is, does the notices of CDA matter at the moment?

Thanks

Lot of earlier project are stopped and they are started by very influential personalities.

The one beside Oaks was stopped and some how they have won through court and now developing work going on... I think they have some relation with Azam Swati...

Do you have info about that?

Regards

Its very difficult for them to get proper facilities (gas, cda approval, loan and back credit etc). I would advice to stay away from such projects in this area.

Azam swati also served notice by PTI for betraying party policies and voting to rivals.

Govt authorities going to super active in coming days in ICT and spacial inquiries going to launch in/out to CDA/other administrative wrong doings.

Nasir sahab i totally agree with you..

There are a number of credible options available.. Then why to indulge yourself in such a risky investment...