CDA To Launch Two New Residential Sectors C-15 And C-16

The capital development authority (CDA) would be launching two new residential sectors during the financial year 2014-2015.

Any information about this?

Experts please share valuable information.

Expected Rates?

Location in near to which sector of Islamabad?

Expected Project Launch Date?

Thanks

They are in pipeline.

Can not predict future but rates will be too high just like D-12 when CDA announced that sector.

Plus, CDA has lost it's credibility so people are not actually waiting/looking for these sectors.

Price?

It will never be announced until they solve Margalla Avenue. So forget about it this year. They may announce it in next year.

Expected rates when CDA announced these sectors.

Experts can tell based on experience and skills?

Nayyar sb,

In my opinion CDA will take at least 2 years to announce these sectors. The reason is CDA is suffering for funds that's why they are not able to complete many sectors like I-15,1-11 and G-14 etc.

@Nasir or others. What was the price of D-12 when it was first offered and in which year?

There is a big cement plant in that area living conditions will be similar to B17…cda want to suck juice from people like many other greedy developers…

Why not CDA go for d-13 and d-14 or e-13 and e-14 launch??

Just bcz they know ,it will bitterly fail bcz of local population resistance as in e-12?

if yes is the answer than ,all hypes of b-17 ,d-17 or c-15 ,c-16 proximity reduction via MA are in question,,bcz huge population of the area, will take MA for granted , very similar to sector i-10 and parts of i-11 plus i-14 are overshadowed by local pindi population.

By the way c-15 and c-16 looks on Google earth as a sandwich bet Margalla hills and opposite d sector boundries

I don’t think cda could be able to vacate the sector from influential factory owners. …

Such kind of news are fabricated in multi office…its sick. …