DHA Bahawalpur Updates

I AM ALSO NOT SUCCESS IN BALLOTING BUT WANT TO BUY A FILE ANY SUCCESS CANDIDATE LIKE TO SALE HIS FILE WHAT SHOULD BE THE PRICE

It is very closer

It is very near to the airport and open area

Aoa.. I have 3 files of DHA bhawalpur, 10 marla

through balloting i have 3 files… intrested persons can call me here

i want suitable profit… thanks

shoaibkayani1994@yahoo.com

1 x ballotted file DHA Bahawalpur

Any 1 needs, can contact

I am happy to buy on 50k own

@RA khan & Shoaib

what is your demand? I am interested to buy.

Any buyer wants to buy in 200000 contact me 03457254229 he has to pay 25000 now as advanced and may write an agreement with that after paying the first installment by me i will transfer him the file

I have few 10 marla files to sell at a reasonable profit.

Dha Multan installment plots are going to b launch in March.I ll suggest that go for Multan instead of Bahawalpur defense.

DHA Bahawalpur dozens installment plots are available at Rs 50000 profit in market and likely to run in loss in near future after down payments submission because buyers not stepping in today even with a very very small initial investment needed today. More installments paid into files in future larger the loss will get. Right now no one can lose more than application fee. After 10% down payment and membership fee of Rs 37080 paid by holders and seeing loss on paid amount even less buyers expected in future.

Sellers in DHA Bahawalpur installment files dont get paid for their application fee or each files membership fee that must be paid before all transfer. DHA Bahwalpur installment files buyers must pay their own membership plus transfer fees and taxes etc. Buyers will pay profit money plus deposit of 10% (down payment) and any due installments on transfer day.

Both buyer sellers must travel to DHA Bahawalpur for transfers. Transfer fee and taxes not announced yet but total transfer cost including transfer fee membership fee and taxes likely to be between Rs 1 to 1.4 lacs for ten marla to be paid by buyers.

Lahore real estate is unable to assist you in buying or selling here due to critical staff shortage and long time and travel needed to complete transfer ofDHA Bahawalpur files. Fair actual rates and info provided to give all buyers sellers true picture that most dealers hide from you.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 To be saved on your phone for all SMS urgent calls during USA day time only & For All WhatsApp direct messages to me.

Payment details for DHA Bahawalpur installment plots.

Pay order/Demand Draft in Favor of

Defense Housing Authority Bahawalpur Chapter.

To be safe Name and CNIC number, application refrence number from ballot results sheet should be written on the back Side of pay Order/Demand Draft mail will be sent to

Defense Housing Authority Bahawalpur, Opposite District Account office,

Bahawalpur

DHA NTN Number for bank use is 0801647-0

If needed for more detail please directly contact Dha Bahalwalpur help line Number +62-111-111-518

Fax: +92 62 228 0072

Email: info@dhabahawalpur.com

DHA Bahawalpur balloting results here for writing plot refrence number

http://dhabahawalpur.com/newballot.html

Even though Lahore Real Estate don't deal in Dha Bahalwalpur due to shortage of staff and long time and traveling needed I am available to give you updated tradable rates via SMS or WhatsApp text at +16308024186 Calls on USA day time only plzzzzzzzz

Currently seller demanding Rs 65000 to 150000 profit on paid amount for kanal and 10 marla.

Buyers will pay his membership fee transfer fee and CVT stamp duty etc if imposed. Will also pay development charges of approximately 17.5 lacs per kanal. Transfers not allowed yet.

Sellers responsible for their own application fee and membership fee payment.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

I am available on whatsapp at +16308024186 about 18 hours each day :) to assist you if further help is needed. Can also SMS or call on my cell phone +16308024186 during USA day time only plzzzzzz

AoA

What are the current rates for 10 Marla any idea?

Regards

LRE CMY sb rates:

Land Affidavit (1-Kanal) 32.35 Lacs

Land Allocation (1-Kanal) 31 Lacs

Installment Plots Booking Price 22 Lacs (10-Marla) including Profit 25.75 Lacs

Installment Plots Booking Price 38 Lacs (1-Kanal) including Profit 40.50 Lacs

Installment Plots Booking Price 90 Lacs (2-Kanal) including Profit 96 Lacs

4 Marla Commercial Installment Plots Booked At 150 Lacs Now Including Profit 178 Lacs

Villa 6 Marla Booking Price 70 Lacs Now including Profit 76 lac

Villa 9 Marla Booking Price 85 Lacs Now including Profit 92 lacs

Villa 12 Marla Booking Price 99 Lacs Now including Profit 108 lac

Had the opportunity to visit DHA Bahawalpur office last week for buying properties.

The management seemed very confident about the progress and prospects of the project and is targeting start of possession by end of next year.

They have established a medical college whose classes have already started in the building next to the dha office. The plan is to move them to the building on site once its ready.

Cholistan University of Animal Sciences i think is already approved.

Ongoing talks with NUML NDU and SKMCH as well. If they come to dha, i think it will give it a major boost.

Highlights:

• 250' boulevard

• 3 - 4 Universities

• Medical College

• SKMCH, may be...

• Possession of 3 blocks by end of next year

• Target file price of kanal about 80 lac in 3 yrs time.

• Commercials are gona be a rare commodity very soon, there are only 42 files of 4 marla commercial in the whole project.