DHA Peshawar updates

Khan sb you are rite yesterday i talked to a dealer he was selling 10 marla files at 5 to 6 lac own and the same indl is buying 10 marla file from successful applicants at 1.5 lac own

Thanks for confirmation Yousafzai sb.

All those interested in dha peshawar shouldn't be rushing for buying now as dealers are taking advantage out of it..

Wait for market to stabilize

You are right Yousafzai sb, let the market and the dust settle down. Files will be available in the market, once the people will get the intimation letter and get allocation in their names. Confirm deals will be possible by then.

Regards

Thank you for the intimation Mr. Khan and Yousafzai. Please let us know when its the right time to buy. Is there any information regarding the total number of 10 marla and 1 kanal plots in this neighborhood?

Dears,

my friend just got an intimation letter from DHA, he applied one plot 10 marla and he got it.

@ Mr. Khan, he wants to sell it how much profit he can expect now a days, since he does not want to keep it.

please put your commnets

If he wants to sell it off now.... Profit for 10 marla is 1.5 to 2 lac and for 1 kanal is 3.5 to 4 lac

these rates are being set by property dealers as they are buying from successful candidates at above mentioned rates

How different these rates are expected to be after a he dust settles?

DHA Peshawar Intimation letters mailed lat Thursday.

Keep an eye on your mail. All DHA Peshawar Intimation letters just mailed on March 10th.. With each intimation letter you will also get a membership form and payment schedule.

For example you will to pay 250,000 as down payment plus membership fee of Rs. 49,990 so make a combined pay orders for Rs 299990 for each 10 marla plot.

Make payments through Pay orders or Bank Draft in favor of

“Defence Housing Authority Peshawar”

Also must write a covering letter including this information in that letter.

Your File Number, Complete Name, Father or Husband Name, You full mailing address , CNIC / NICOP Number, Address, Contact Numbers

Attach 2 Passport Size Photographs (with blue back ground) , 2 copies of NIC / NICOP (duly attested)

With filled / signed membership form also do include an intimation letter copy and mail all this it to

Defence Housing Authority Peshawar

Khyber road , Peshawar Cantt

Pakistan

Each application will need a separate pay order and membership form.

Braak down / each installment payment schedule for 10 marla

April 10th 2016 10 ( Membership fee 22830 + Misc Charges 27160 + Down payment 250000)

1st installment July 10th 2016 = Rs 212500

2nd installment Oct 10th 2016 = Rs 212500

3rd installment Jan 10th 2017 = Rs 212500

4th installment April 10th 2017 = Rs 21250

5th installment July 10th 2017 = Rs 212500

6th installment Oct 10th 2017 = Rs 212500

7th installment Jan 10th 2018 = Rs 212500

8th installment Apri 10th 2018 = Rs 212500

9th installment July 10th 2018 = Rs 212500

10th installment Oct 10th 2018 = Rs 212500

11th installment Jan 10th 2019 = Rs 212500

12th installment April 10th 2019 = Rs 212500

Total = 2849990

If you miss any payment a 18% annual interest is charged on each missed installment and calculated as per day fine for each missed installments.

If you are unsuccessful as per on line check on DHAPeshawar.Org to double check please SMS or WhatsApp text your CNIC and size applied to +16308024186 to get it verified trough manual printed ballot results sheets. Or you can wait to get intimation letter.

Current file price of DHA Peshawar land file is Rs 53 lacs

No sellers can be seen in market due to very few people won because very small number of plots were available in installment plots ballo. Many dozens buyers are looking to buy plots on profit in LRE WhatsApp groups. Market will be strong in DHA Peshawar in near future and in long run. If nothing else least for while as I personally see huge number of Pashtun families in Karachi willing to pay any profit if plot is available on installments. Currently mostly dealers / buyers in market at Rs 2 lacs profit for 10 marla and 3 lacs profit for installment 1 kanal plots. Lahore Real Estate dont suggest any Perchi buying selling till actual transfers are opened in DH Peshawar installments plots. Until transfer opened only deal with a seller that have a original intimation letter. Must sign baina on stamp papers. BTW currently no sellers can be seen in market.

Also keep in mind very soon DHA Multan plots will also be offered on installments. No need to pay hefty profits and transfer costs unless you are buying a plot in DHA Peshawar for liing and not investment gains. Fo investment gains DHA Multan will be more rewarding . But also keep in mind available plots on installments there will be likely to be very low in numbers just like in DHA Peshawar.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

Plz use +163080241861 for all regular calls SMS but free WhatsApp direct texts preferred by me.

Send SMS or WhatsApp texts to +16308024186 to get yourself or your relatives or no dealer friends into LRE WhatsApp groups to stay fully updated.

@ Maud: He could get around 4 lacs at the moment, I think.

@ CMY, thanks for such detailed explanation of the whole payment process.

I think DHA Pesh is very good opportunity for the local investors and home builders of KPK. So, in my view people who can get plot even on profit now in DHA Pesh and could hold it for 3 to 5 years, will be huge beneficiary. DHA looks serious about this project, land in hand, and this is their first project in Pesh, so, they will certainly make it success as an image builder. This will by their model project for future projects and extensions. So, I don't have any doubts about its success, In Sha Allah.

DHA Multan on installments will be good opportunity, but again due to limited plots, the chances of success will be very less. Therefore, unsuccessful will again be required to pay profits...so, I think why for DHA Multan, when you can get plot in DHA Pesh.

The best could be to apply to DHA Multan as well and get plot in DHA Pesh initially...

Regards

@ khan,

you were right i sold it exactly on 4 lacs profit yesterday to one authorized dealer my 10 marla plot.

@ Masud:

Thanks dear... Best wishes....

Khan sb do you see any dip in this situation as been explained by cmy

i am my self interested in it but am unable to decide when to buy one?

Yousafzai sb, I personally don't see any immediate dip in the prices. CMY is viewing things by looking at investors from Punjab's or outside KPK point of view. But in my view, we have sufficient investors in KPK which are willing to buy in DHA Peshawar.... Therefore, I don't see any impact of DHA Multan on DHA Peshawar... I see further rise in profits of DHA Pesh in the coming weeks...

DHA Pesh is very good investment option for all those who can keep it for 2 to 4 years.

Regards

I hope it has a positive effect on Askari 6 prices as well hehe

Hope so. DHA is mega project for the surrounding, so, it wil definitely help grow askari.

AoA!

I have received my intimation letter for 1 Kanal yesterday. I want to sell the file "as is". Kindly refer me to any dealers or message/contact me. Thanks in advance.

0321-5668703

At what price you want to sel?

I am open to offers. BTW, what is a fair price in your opinion? Any help would be much appreciated.

Dealers at the time are purchasing around 4 lac and selling if for almost 2 times..

one of my friends got lucky for one kanal and he was also interested in selling and what i have quoted above is in ref to his discussion with lahore property dealers